superconfessional

i'm never the type to be upset with friends when i don't see them for a while, but i'm really angry that i lost a friendship with one of my favorites. he's hanging out with his boyfriend and his friends who have no real goals in life, don't do shit, do drugs and drink all day. i feel like since he's been hanging out with them for so long, now he and i have different values, morals, and ideas of happiness, so much that we're just different people.

we were supposed to hang out last week but when i called he wasn't even around and just hella flaked on me. he just told me he ended up being drunk with his friends going to the giants game or something it's like really? if you don't wanna kick it then just fucking say so don't act like a little bitch. i'm just trying to maintain our friendship. fuckface.

i moved into my dorm about 3 days ago, and my room mate is literally from another planet. i've never met anyone that has such terrible social skills, or any at all. he's short fat and waddles like my grandpa does. so fucking out of shape for a young guy. he brought 2 t shirts and 40 fucking xbox games. he's also a "juggalo" which is a follow of the band insane clown posse. fucking awesome im going to wake up to death metal and being cut up with the kitchen knife i brought. owned.

on a better note, there's a supercute girl down the hall that burns it. we named her pipe tonight. she wants the D.

/end rant

i moved into my dorm about 3 days ago, and my room mate is literally from another planet. i've never met anyone that has such terrible social skills, or any at all. he's short fat and waddles like my grandpa does. so fucking out of shape for a young guy. he brought 2 t shirts and 40 fucking xbox games. he's also a "juggalo" which is a follow of the band insane clown posse. fucking awesome im going to wake up to death metal and being cut up with the kitchen knife i brought. owned.

on a better note, there's a supercute girl down the hall that burns it. we named her pipe tonight. she wants the D.

/end rant

Buy hella magnets and glue them to all his stuff, then get some magnetic paint and repaint all the walls. Hilarity will ensue.

great advice Baeyer!

you seem like a good guy mpcec, interested to hear more of your situation. feel free to send me a pm. i was lucky enough to change direction early at university and just kind of meandered and ended up doing something i really enjoy.

food for thought; a friend of mine did his BSc in Sydney (and a masters to fill time immediately afterwards) and then a PhD at Cambridge. He decided he didn't want to work in science, and now he is back in Sydney doing medicine... which he now realises he hates, and has accrued some serious debt in order to study. Even if he finishes it, unless he becomes a doctor who would employ someone that over-qualified?

on the other hand, the most successful (in every sense of the term) of my parents friends range from those that failed to complete high-school to doctoral graduates. the single uniting trait; all of them have had multiple major career changes. change is experience is perspective.

don't stress over school, it's not worth it.

/end rant

haha. that is amazing! A real life Juggalo. I suggest going to the store and buying him some faygo as an ice breaker. then shake it up and spray it all over him. It is wierd that a juggalo would be in college.

should write a blog called my roommate is a juggalo and keep the world informed of this journey.

Ahahahahahaahah, glad everyone is getting a kick out of this. The magnets, Faygo, and blog are the best ideas ever.

So really, he's basically a pussy juggalo. He wears all black and wears a "JUGGALO" flex-fit cap. Just a fat titty baby that calls his mom all the time and asks to go grocery shopping (for Faygo I'm guessing). He has some funny pictures on his facebook, yep all 12 of them. I'd post the face painted one right now but he's 4 feet away from me.

fuckin miracles!!!!

Guest on-display

Theres this guy and this girl who sits in front of me in class. He's interested in her but he has the zero game. ( he says shit that makes the majority of sufu look like pussy magnets). I can tell she's not interested. I kind of want to hit it just because.....

Fuck. Going insane trying to figure out posting images using an ipad. Using either Photobucket (previous level?) or Pixels. Every time I copy and paste it copies as an IMG code and doesn't work. Somebody smarter than me please help.

Edit:

Figured it out. As usual, the most obvious answer was the most difficult.

I'M ON DAY 16

This is the longest i've gone without:

-drinking alcohol (since i was 22)

-gong to SESF (since it opened)

-wearing any jewelry

-driving (since i was 16)

-putting on jeans

wish I was still in undergrad so I could style on corny ass people all the time. Age is already setting in on me so I don't know if I could even pull one of those last minute revival things. :( I saw some college freshmen recently and those kids looked so fresh I wanted to wipe my ass with them.

I'd be happy with pretending I was one of those mysteriously older Asian undergrads taking 300-level business courses and parking my Gallardo illegally on the sidewalk in front of my lecture buildings, maybe.

wish I was still in undergrad so I could style on corny ass people all the time. Age is already setting in on me so I don't know if I could even pull one of those last minute revival things. :( I saw some college freshmen recently and those kids looked so fresh I wanted to wipe my ass with them.

I'd be happy with pretending I was one of those mysteriously older Asian undergrads taking 300-level business courses and parking my Gallardo illegally on the sidewalk in front of my lecture buildings, maybe.

Really want to go back and study for my MA, I'm not ready to be an adult, STILL...

Really want to go back and study for my MA, I'm not ready to be an adult, STILL...

I don't know about studying anything per se, I never did that i nthe 6 years I wan in college the first time, but I really would like to go back to college. :o

I'M ON DAY 16

This is the longest i've gone without:

-drinking alcohol (since i was 22)

-gong to SESF (since it opened)

-wearing any jewelry

-driving (since i was 16)

-putting on jeans

Day sixteen of what exactly? Why are you doing this? Just for shits and giggles, for some deep spiritual reasons... why?

i initially contacted willie nelson in order for him to check out our companies goods. I sent him some units. He really enjoyed them and has become a spokesman of sorts

Yesterday, he was playing in saratoga and was accompanied by john trudell and the bosses didnt fucking invite me when they met up and took photos.

Pissed.

i initially contacted willie nelson in order for him to check out our companies goods. I sent him some units. He really enjoyed them and has become a spokesman of sorts

Yesterday, he was playing in saratoga and was accompanied by john trudell and the bosses didnt fucking invite me when they met up and took photos.

Pissed.

that is some shit man. I'd really like to meet Willie (0)

Day sixteen of what exactly? Why are you doing this? Just for shits and giggles, for some deep spiritual reasons... why?

I had open heart surgery 12 days ago and i'm recovering, during recovery you can't drink or drive or do a bunch of other stuff. I had to remove all my jewelry prior to surgery and haven't put any of it on yet because i haven't left the house. Feels really strange to have not done a bunch of these things all at once for such a long period of time.