superconfessional

RELIGION!

I'll try to keep it short too. My dad did that when I was really young (we're talking pre-school). It made an even bigger mess in the house because he was baptist and my mom was ro-cath. he insisted on taking me to learn, I really don't remember going. I've had friends who are very religious too. Anyways, I've found all but the most crazed will accept my response that while I don't follow any religion, I know that even going back to the whole Big Bang theory, something must have caused that. I have no idea what, it's beyond my comprehension, but 9 times out of 10, saying that you've at least pondered it is usually enough to back them off. If not, just ask they respect your desires and find a kind way to tell them to fuck off.

i'm cynical about the whole marriage thing since my oldest sister caught her fiancé (they'd been together for over 4 years) cheating on her with his underage cousin. then my other sister got married and her husband, still not over the suicide of his mother over ten years earlier, had a kid with another woman while they were still together.

my aunt recently divorced my uncle after twenty years of marriage, and her son (my cousin who is the same age as me) no longer talks to her.

it's like, how the hell am i suppose to go find a woman to love when it appears that everyone fucks everyone else over.

First: wait, what? His own cousin?!

I realized today that out of 9 aunts/uncles, 2 sets of grandparents, and 6 cousins getting hitched (so far), there's only 1 couple from each of those groups that hasn't divorced. And my parents did a decade ago (as of Feb 1). People wonder why I don't have a positive view on marriage.

So; confession: I actually did give it some thought back in my last serious relationship. Not in the sense I was planning on proposing, but did think about what the future would be like with her, and warmed to the idea. The mutual desire for no kids made that a lot more tolerable.

I used to dance on a tv show called Electric Circus, any people from Toronto would know about how lame this was

Never got paid any money, but free entrance to clubs, and free clothing was cool.

H45WH_0r7bA

i just sent out a HUGE email to a ton of people and websites without spell checking it, and its a horror show of bad spelling. i deleted it from my sent file due to embarrassment.

the horror, the horror.

i just sent out a HUGE email to a ton of people and websites without spell checking it, and its a horror show of bad spelling. i deleted it from my sent file due to embarrassment.

the horror, the horror.

^ hate that shit. repeated two words in a work email the other day.

the shame, the shame.

things is though, if you get an email that has one or two spelling errors, do you make a big deal out of it`?

Monika Deol was a massive cokehead, she used to get so wasted they finally transferred her to another tv station to keep it quiet

Juliette Powell was awesome. A knockout, and she was a real sweetheart, I was very impressed when I met her. No ego and she would treat everyone very well. I still to this day have no idea why she left and Nadine took her place

Nadine was a huge pain in the ass, loud and obnoxious and very very full of herself. She was a wreck when the show got canceled. She begged people she used to trash to find her work

Ahhh the good old days

I hate going on vacation with broke people, it ruins everyone's fun.

It's funny, because I'm on vacation as a broke person, ruining everyone's fun now.

Hypocrisy is the devil.

as much as having a fuck buddy sounds awesome i fucking hate it.

im in love with her

im in love with her

im in love with her

i just wanna yell it at her until she understands and stops looking for a stupid frat guy and realizes that they're just hurting her

im just too short for her ='''(

it just hurts so much since i can't change it at all.

when I say "sup" to people in real life, i mean it the same way i type it on sufu where its like "hi" but cooler

but people usually respond with how their day is going and I think to myself, i don't give a fuck if you're tired i was just saying hi

sup sufu

Actually i just had pizza, but then i was going to meet someone, and they were at a pizza place and i was like wow, thats lame, so had some more pizza, but they wanted to go to a movie, and i just saw a movie yesterday and it was long, and i was like, whatever, lets go get some more pizza.

Fuck you and reading your post concept.

Sup?! :)

when I say "sup" to people in real life, i mean it the same way i type it on sufu where its like "hi" but cooler

but people usually respond with how their day is going and I think to myself, i don't give a fuck if you're tired i was just saying hi

sup sufu

nothing much. just got back from school.

imo,

hi = hello = hey

sup = whats going on = what're you up to.

These days, i'm reselling a lot of clothes that i bought at a time, i realize now that i don't wanna put all my money in fashion/clothes.

I need to invest more in music, i have 8 effect pedals and still no pedal board, every gig is a nightmare to set up.

just get a cheap one @ rondomusic