superconfessional

You just read my mind. I'm in the same situation. You should look into Adderall or any sort of amphetamine it really helps time fly a little bit faster.

I'm about a third of the way into my last semester and starting to feel the pressure of the impending work load that I have in front of me.

I hope I don't start smoking again.

I hope my mood doesn't go for a dive again to the point where I have to start medicating once more.

I hope the next couple months fly by with fair ease.

I hope hope is enough.

You just read my mind. I'm in the same situation. You should look into Adderall or any sort of amphetamine it really helps time fly a little bit faster.

great advice doc!

not.

i love how easily americans find excuses to develop prescription drugs addiction.

i was going to positive rep you cuz i thought you were being ironic, then by your second post i realized you were serious and that's just sad.

I heard it was mad easily studying while taking adderall, but i wanted to know what are the cons.

not that I'm seriiously thinking about taking some, but I was kind of interested to hear both good and bad sides.

I used to take ritalin before and it made me really sad/depressed. never had energy to do stuff, days were really long. I was in a sort of bubble. wasnt feeling like talking nor participating, made me depressed, etc.

i took focalin once because my ex told me that it would help me focus and i had a lot of work that night. it made me focus and then i got veryvery sad and was trapped on the couch with overwhelming feelings of grief for hours unable to do any work. that was the last time i took anything she gave me

addy is good for staying on track, i dont get sad when im on it.

im rly bad with remembering to do things, focusing, etc...

plus, it suppresses the appetite. it has made me bitchy like fucking raging once, but the dosage i took was too high. fuck that.

I've only heard great things about adderall. what are the cons?

Death may be a pro or con....

What the hell scott?

When I took adderall, it made me so damn happy. I didn't get angry with anyone, life looked so much brighter, I was genuinely nice to people, holy shit it was like an antidepressant.

And of course without it I would have never passed nutrition.

You sure it was methylenedioxymethamphetamine?

Drugs affect everyone differently, that's why you go talk to a doctor and not a fashion forum (ever seen Requiem for a Dream?)

i took focalin once because my ex told me that it would help me focus and i had a lot of work that night. it made me focus and then i got veryvery sad and was trapped on the couch with overwhelming feelings of grief for hours unable to do any work. that was the last time i took anything she gave me

u gotta learn, not to take shit from No One.........peace