superconfessional

I'm really excited for the House season finale. I think I watch too much tv. I scheduled this whole week around season finales. Fringe season finale tomorrow. Lost season finale wednesday. I'm a sucker for J.J. Abrams shows.

i think it's the spring fever type shit. im going nuts here too and it's not even like a horny feeling. just wanna go to the zoo and eat ice cream n shit. ex girlfriend trying to hang out as well as my friends ex. cant do it. rather have the one further away. worth the wait i guess.

im gonna clean my room now.

the girl i've ben smashing told me she missed taking her birth control pill 1 day last week. i did some brainsearch and realized that was the only day that i creampied

FML

let me explain to you how birth control pills work: they fool your body into thinking its already pregnant, so it doesn't release an egg. If you miss one day it doesn't matter, it only matters if you miss enough that your body restarts its cycle, and possibly produces an egg.

tl;dr, the egg is either there or it isnt, so missing 1 pill doesn't matter. The worry is missing enough that your cycle ends.

long answer I know, but a lot of guys dont understand this stuff and freak out about it.

i have been farting a lot recently although i have mastered the silent fart art i really don't know why i've been letting so much gas pass. i think i eat right . i exercise and shit.

i like cigarettes too much, i like beeerevery single night, i like hummus on stacys pita chisps, i like to spark up a nice fat blunt and cruise it on the hgihway, i like to be around a handful of poeple i call my buppies, i like to drink way too muchf or only being 20.

goodnight, i amfallign asleep at this puter and i has work tomorrow 9-7

KIllLLLLL MMEEE.

i like cigarettes too much, i like beeerevery single night, i like hummus on stacys pita chisps, i like to spark up a nice fat blunt and cruise it on the hgihway, i like to be around a handful of poeple i call my buppies, i like to drink way too muchf or only being 20.

goodnight, i amfallign asleep at this puter and i has work tomorrow 9-7

KIllLLLLL MMEEE.

man i go out til 3-4 am if its a weekend and i wake up at 5 to work at a farm doing laborious work get on my hype quit your bitchin

man i go out til 3-4 am if its a weekend and i wake up at 5 to work at a farm doing laborious work get on my hype quit your bitchin

cant sleep on my own, I havent been able to for a long time and if I dont allot myself 4-6 hours, I'll never wake up after I take my sleepies. It's either sleepies or watch the sunrise and be even more of a zombie than I am, selling frozen yogurt, cutting like 9,000 pineapple (0) and pretty much doing all of the other bitchwork no one else "has time for".

I'll stop bitchin when I get a raise... or catch a fuckin break.

mine is on death rituals of all religions

and I missed the second test, so I have that on there too.

fuckkkkkkk.

Good luck max. I'm sure you'll do just fine.

if you don't... smoke some weed and you'll be happy as a lamb.

:) High hopes buddy.

Good luck max. I'm sure you'll do just fine.

if you don't... smoke some weed and you'll be happy as a lamb.

:) High hopes buddy.

haha no I'm fucked

the only bad thing is I probably won't make deans list this semester if I do poorly on this test. Don't think I'm making it anyways.

^^

keep ya head up

i can handle rejection if they're honest

not attracted to me? fine, plenty of womenz are so i'll just go find one of them

tell me you're not attracted to me but then also tell me you're 26 and a virgin who's never been kissed on the lips, and then also let me put my hands on you etc?

if it's true you're probably garbage in bed and i don't want to deal with the blood anyway

if you're lying you're playing games above and beyond the usual so fuck you

got mad drunk, yelled at some people, got mad at my gf like a wifebeater concept (physically threatened her, but its cool. she deserved it and she knows and we are in agreement that she was close to an ass whipping) and now am thinkin bout getting two egg mcmuffins. Foot is bruised though, cause I kicked the kitchen cupboard facing in half doing a chuck norris X oriental wife beating GI husband concept. Nothing will stop me from egg muffins though, nothing.