superconfessional

i want to move to cali but not for forever.

new york will always be my home.

wow I sound like a HUGE faggot

Guest amon goth

i must confess.... i still believe

STILL BELIEVE

when i'm not with you i lose my mind. give me a siiiiiiiignnn

This school is such bullshit

everyone that has something or anything remotely to do with the theatre department is dressed up like a clown. Apparently it's Pixar theme'd, but most of the girls look like chubby hookers and the guys looks like dumpy fags (no hate intended, just the truth). Apparently the theatre kids do their version of paper-plate awards called the "Waggies" and the Waggets and Waggette's dress up, pregame in the upperclassmen dorm, then walk around looking like a whole bunch of fucking retards all night.

Can't wait to get the fuck outta this shit hole. Joined the New School Facebook network earlier - felt good.

omg my block is cuteness overload rite now

the nieghbors toddlers are outside playing with some tiny kittens they just found

then the other neighbor brought out her tiny dauchshund puppies

its almost enough to make me reconsider my sinful lifestyle

lol

balla lesson 1:

always live below ur means

cause then ur means accumulate

yo, the only thing I can blame it on is the Geller coat. Only time I went outside of my means in the last ten months

omg my block is cuteness overload rite now

the nieghbors toddlers are outside playing with some tiny kittens they just found

then the other neighbor brought out her tiny dauchshund puppies

its almost enough to make me reconsider my sinful lifestyle

live without regret, yo.

cuteness and sin can go hand-in-hand... you know what to do with all of these things...

regarding that ^, Norco + Ambien right now and I'm.........................about........................................................gone...................................................................................................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am like *this* close to dropping $150 on two different flashlights and some batteries... why do I cop dumbest jawnz

you think its dumb? i think its an investment for lonely nights.