superconfessional

i havent met her. wtf do you not introduce her to your asiun fwendz or do i smell? okay i smell but its not nice taking showers everyday washing hair all the time its nonsense stuff

okay i confess i was thinking about killing myself two weeks ago but now i laugh at her and i hope she has a "fun" time...besides, i wanted a woman who "gets" it more anyway...she gets it but she does not "get" it, feel me?

trev i am sorta on the same page as you except i just want to cuddle and say sweet things and have sex because sex is better always when you have not just a physical but an emotional and intellectual connection with the person and omg i fall for people too quick but its okay no its not omg why do i do this but love is all love is all love is all

okay i go now damn dji yurius leather sold now what do i buy

my white gerbil is old and fat (probs tumor-ridden) and seems to be on its way out... it keeps wandering around and not opening one eye and shaking, but then at other times it is totally normal.

I feel bad :(

what will I do when it dies???? my other gerbil will be so sad, I hear they go nuts when theyre alone :( :( :(

this has probably been one of the worst days i've had in a long, long time.

my dad basically said that he doesn't trust me anymore, i only care about myself, and essentially i'm a bad son.

he won't even cook meals for me, cause he doesn't think he should take the time to cook for me if he has such a bad view of me.

i wrote him a letter and i'm giving it to him tomorrow stating that i'll pay rent to live in his house, cause i don't deserve to live in it for free if he doesn't trust me, and that i'd move out if it wasn't enough.

I already feel like i've been a bad son, but his words just made me realize it even more..

my dad basically said that he doesn't trust me anymore, i only care about myself, and essentially i'm a bad son.

he won't even cook meals for me, cause he doesn't think he should take the time to cook for me if he has such a bad view of me.

i wrote him a letter and i'm giving it to him tomorrow stating that i'll pay rent to live in his house, cause i don't deserve to live in it for free if he doesn't trust me, and that i'd move out if it wasn't enough.

I already feel like i've been a bad son, but his words just made me realize it even more..

what did you do? trouble with the law? lied to him?

my white gerbil is old and fat (probs tumor-ridden) and seems to be on its way out... it keeps wandering around and not opening one eye and shaking, but then at other times it is totally normal.

I feel bad :(

what will I do when it dies???? my other gerbil will be so sad, I hear they go nuts when theyre alone :( :( :(

You've gotta get a new one, mayne.

My sister had two. One died. The other one made squeeky noises all day long and would run around the cage like a mad gerbil possessed.

Either that or just give the other one away.

Because otherwise you'll basically be dealing with a special needs gerbil for the rest of its life.

I recently got into a relationship with the prettiest girl ive ever been with and my sex drive is still virtually non-existent :( :( :(

Why am I so brokennnnn :(

Either chill on the smoke or you don't love it anyways, regardless of Konventionally Good Lukking.

Pour example, I love me a bowling-ball babby.

Either chill on the smoke or you don't love it anyways, regardless of Konventionally Good Lukking.

Pour example, I love me a bowling-ball babby.

not to be a douche or anything but it should be, par example. to be exact par exemple. i know i know, you were just trying to put it in a sentence. :P

what did you do? trouble with the law? lied to him?

The worst thing is that it wasn't anything like breaking the law or something of that stature. I basically just went and got a tattoo, and the best thing is that I even told him about it. He was so angry at the beginning, when i told my whole family i was getting one soon, that i couldn't talk to him about it. So by some sort of mediation, supposedly he was ok with it so i went out and got it as he just didn't want to "see" it.

He's one of those people you can't reason with, so he took the whole thing as disobeying him and lying to him, and yelling at me saying i was essentially a bad son.

Even if he starts to talk to me again or even accepts me anymore, the fact that he said those things will never heal..

Yeah been there done that, my mom said the same shit to me when I was in high school, when we were mad feuding. I didn't talk to my mom for 30 days, while living in the same house with her. I saw her probably twice, by accidentally bumping into her in the kitchen. I was 16 at the time.

Relationships are much much better now. Just today I called her to tell her that if my interview this Friday pulls through, and I get my opportunity to work in Taipei 101, that I wouldn't be coming back for another +3 months. Her voice became hella emo. She misses me, dorky mom. Love that bitch. But yeah, shit she said 6 years ago really just kinda goes woooooosh. My mom is VERY Chinese in her attitude, and is very stubborn and hard to reason with. Your dad will come around... don't do that rent idea, lol. I recommend you don't. Always a white boy concept.

lol btw, you wrote an English letter to your dad? fuck is you thinking son. hahahaha

Don't worry about your parents being mad at you. I mean, do right by them, but if they don't want you to dropout/get a tattoo/go to that place/move out etc, nevermind. They will either get over it, which is sort of their job, or not, in which case fuck them.

(I'm serious.)

gramps is completely right, i went through this and ended up moving out and it was the wisest decision i've made. i have control of my life again and can make the decisions i'm supposed to be able to as an adult without threats of pulling school out from under me. trust me parents or grandparents are an over rated concept. then again my family is as fucked as they come so the whole concept of family carries zero value to me.

in short good luck dude and stick with your gut, always did right by me.

fuck. I didn't get accepted into the foreign exchange program. I'm less upset that I didn't get accepted, and more accept at the shitty email they sent me, which was late, and just the overall fuck-you-ness of the email they sent to me. it was a typed letter attached as a pdf, and the email just read:

"See attached letter."

I'm pissed off. Today is a shitty monday.

Last week I talked with a 102 year old chinese woman when I was serving lunch to senior citizens. She was in good shape, she is able to walk without a stroller and talked to people normally. I asked her what's her secret, she said being loved. I thought she was incredible, just her mere presence made me smile. i felt inspired, especially after thinking about the kinds of memories she had during the past century. Anyway, i was reminded of the Expansion (Outro) track from Reflection Eternal's Train of Thought.

I had an amazing Friday, even if that meant wandering the streets for a bit at 4am. Less sketch than I expected.

I can't wait to see her again, even just as hanging out. Did not expect things to play in my favour for once. Thought I had missed the boat with this one.

today is so hot I just want a cold one

wearing all black head to toe cos of work

wristlet with keys got stolen so now i'm sitting outside..downstair guy that's renting the inlaw may be high most of the time but he let me in. at least now I'm in the shade.. but still barricaded from the main house (locked from inside the other side)

so close but so far

:(:(