superconfessional

One time three of my friends and I were fighting for fun. I'm pretty tall and two of them were but the third was like, 5'3 and we were all not wanting to fight her cause we thought it would be lame. I finally said I would and she was like a fucking monkey! She just some how latched on to me and totally took me down and was then trying to pin me down and I punched her in the face and it knocked her out so we stopped playing

we filmed them all, I might have that on photobucket or some shit, if i don't one of them will. I'll ask around

I've snuck out like five times over the past seven days. I leave at 1130, go chill and drank and whatever, I get home at like 430-5 sleep for an hour or two or maybe three, and then go to school. It takes me like, 10 mintues or less to get ready for school. The past three or four nights i've done this and then taken exams. I don't sleep at school but I haven't been like super tired or anything dunno

I've snuck out like five times over the past seven days. I leave at 1130, go chill and drank and whatever, I get home at like 430-5 sleep for an hour or two or maybe three, and then go to school. It takes me like, 10 mintues or less to get ready for school. The past three or four nights i've done this and then taken exams. I don't sleep at school but I haven't been like super tired or anything dunno

a few questions.

are you still in highschool?

you're a female, correct? it only takes you 10 minutes or less to get ready? post a pic.

youre on addy, right? makes sense to not be tired. esp with your dosage.

10mg of that shit and im off the wall.

damn im kinda upset, ive never really done anything big for my birthday, so i was planning to do it up this weekend, but my boss didnt give me the time off from work. im pretty pissed about this

jmat and julz- yes I'm still in high school, yes I'm a girl, yes I'm adderall- 50mg XR, and here are three pictures

5es6eq.jpg

this was in france over the summer, I wore that shirt once. It was really bright/windy.

4qoeig.jpg

This was a few weeks ago I think. I'm actually wearing that sweater now.

2ptb8cg.jpg

and this was last night

edit: three picture

I don't really have access to many/any of my personal pictures right now, my apologies. I'm 5'9.5 and 120.5lb as of yesterday.

i am thoroughly disillusioned with fashion.

i feel like the art that's invested is totally lost in translation as it goes from sketch to runway to production to consumer.

style cant be bought, cant be diffused osmositically, and most certainly for most of the sheep on here (myself included), it hardly gets better as we get older. we end up paying out of our asses to look like every other douche with money (does ro/annd/ccp/julius/attachment/doma ring a bell? have you seen the SZ classifieds lately? same ol' beastin, different tax bracket).

i should goto sleep.

I'm in my creative writing class, I just finished the exam. A lot of times on tests I won't do one section, usually the essay. This however was all writing and I am proud to say I did it ALL and contributed over ten more sheets of paper to the terrible being that human waste is.

I love cigarettes and I love calling them smigarettes hahahhslfk'dj

edit: or cigadiganigatrigtrack

I don't want to grow up, I want to run away

i'm in a HELLA goofy mood....

Nothing sucks like being told you're overqualified.

Also don't worry about GMAT, easy test. The GRE however is a bitch now that they changed the format (for the umpteenth time).

I'll probably still choose to worry about it. Only because I need to get into a bomb school if I want to get into strategic consulting, which would essentially be the only reason for the advanced degree. Otherwise, I'll just end up with my own business anyway. Fuck this working for other people crap.

I love cigarettes and I love calling them smigarettes hahahhslfk'dj

edit: or cigadiganigatrigtrack

I don't want to grow up, I want to run away

i'm in a HELLA goofy mood....

wtf

just call them cigarettes

anything else will make you look like its your first time smoking and youre trying to impress the 'smoking vets' with your 'advanced cigarette knowledge'.

how is this not common sense

wtf

anything else will make you look like its your first time smoking and youre trying to impress the 'smoking vets' with your 'advanced cigarette knowledge'.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE YOUTH OF TODAY!!

like man, why would we have to call things by their name? that's fucking lame. yo, i'm different ok? fuck society's standards and rules and laws and blablkablabla

(10)

fucking stressed.

sucks to be called selfish when youve been nothing but selfless...

invest time and especially your heart just to be more and more hurt.

i dont fucking go into a relationship unless i feel its real and has potential to go somewhere...

mass def dropped knowledge...but fuck it sucks when you pour your heart out and its met with skepticism, taken the wrong way, and just generally met with negativity.

oh and i wouldnt say 36 26 32 is maaaad curvy cause 32 is small for hips, but yea with your measurements/height/weight you good.

wtf

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE YOUTH OF TODAY!!

like man, why would we have to call things by their name? that's fucking lame. yo, i'm different ok? fuck society's standards and rules and laws and blablkablabla

(10)

Yeah butt head! I'm gonna call you ProfLametoff.....