superconfessional

that's not even my dog, it's my girlfriends family's dog, I dress him up when no body is around.

I have also started on my own puppy... (you will have to excuse him for the moment, he just stepped out of the shower)

fe45c0ff.jpg

this is awesome this is sonic boom

my 18 year old cousin got hit by an suv on his way to class today. bleeding on the brain and a destroyed tibia requiring skin grafts and a titanium rod. be careful when you cross the street. seriously.

damn hopes he will be ok

alot of people getting hit by cars the last few weeks

thanks g. and sorry i crapped out last week, got a nasty bug that morning.

no worries, it was expected :rolleyes:

and yo, i had a car for a few weeks during hte holidays, and people drive even worse now than i remember cause everyones trying to text and surf while driving

one guy i pulled up next to had his laptop in the passenger seat and i could have swore he was shopping on jcrew

i can't get a job

i had a dream last night that i was doing some lip syncing show with bob dylan and a fewofmy friends and i was the only one with out an apparent instrument and we weren't playing very well so we decided to get naked and bob dylan had a huge gut and was wearing like bikini shorts for men.. I turned my back for like what seemed to be 5 minutes and my friends were all playing and stuff and i wasn't doing anything and i jumpped on a grandfather clock and slid across the stage and fell over. When i looked back everyone had left and there were a bunch of mexicans cleaning up

i couldn't find my dog but i had strangely aquirred 2 or 3 more so i didn't care.. and i was trying to get home because the show was over and my friend said i couldn't leave because i had to pick up DANZIE and i donno if anyone knows the intern from vice that goes by the name DANZIE but if you do i want you to know i read her bullitens on myspace and its the only reason i still have myspace to look at her pictures in fact i am going to go do it now

weeird

I am impressed by Tyro1's yakety sax.

Also - I'm a total nerd and I'm trying to play Planescape: Torment since I like D&D (Hey! So does Matt Brinkman! Fuck you!) and I can't get out of the first fucking room since I can't figure out how to use keys.

((((((( :( ))))))))

Right click, brings up a bunch of commands. Pick the backpack. Use Key.

Although I don't remember having to use a key manually in the Mortuary. I do know you have to get one though.

Anyway, put everything into wisdom.

i'm unemployed and taking 1 class at community college. i've never been so bored before in my life. i've been doing puzzles..that's how fucking bored i am. i mean, having free time is awesome but not having money is a problem and having to pay bills is another problem. damn.