superconfessional

i have been feeling fucked up and have been appearing offline eversince someone said something harsh straight up to my face. screw not being appreciated and actually trying to make someone feel happy. sometimes we just don't get what we give. fuck emotions. fuck love. love really does hurt no matter how cliche it sounds. shit's real as fuck.

i have been feeling fucked up and have been appearing offline eversince someone said something harsh straight up to my face. screw not being appreciated and actually trying to make someone feel happy. sometimes we just don't get what we give. fuck emotions. fuck love. love really does hurt no matter how cliche it sounds. shit's real as fuck.

is this over a DILF?

Right click, brings up a bunch of commands. Pick the backpack. Use Key.

Although I don't remember having to use a key manually in the Mortuary. I do know you have to get one though.

Anyway, put everything into wisdom.

I was trying to go out the wrong door. Turns out they work automatically. 18 wisdom all day all night

This morning at the gym when I was on an exercise bike warming up I accidentally let my mind wander and copped a boner. I was wearing those swishy Nike shorts, and since I am down to the dregs of my laundry, boxers instead of boxer briefs. Had to ride that one out.

took some niacin, gonna blow my brainz out

damn what's wrong with me... there's no jawn i want to kop, no girl i want to hook up with... i still go out very often but get bored of it, refuse smokin parties...

i filled up my cupboard, fridge and freezer and started stuffing myself. best idea i got yet, but eating too mich greasy shit makes you depressed eventually...

damn what's wrong with me... there's no jawn i want to kop, no girl i want to hook up with... i still go out very often but get bored of it, refuse smokin parties...

i filled up my cupboard, fridge and freezer and started stuffing myself. best idea i got yet, but eating too mich greasy shit makes you depressed eventually...

And all the Gucci you buy

All the LV you can cop

Still can't cleanse your soul

Today, I hate the world. Wish I had an AK so I could blow a dumb mothafucka's arm off.
last night i spent more than an hour cooking georges bank scallops, a sirloin steak, kidney beans, and pan fried noodles, and did not eat it, i'm not even sure why
took some niacin, gonna blow my brainz out

i feel the same way...wanna kill people and myself...nothing excites me lately

i think its the fucking winter weather...need to get some sun and see some bitches in bikinis

i have never beaten a video game. i get 99% done and quit

Half Life? got to the last boss and just stopped

Chrono trigger? got to the end of the black omen and stopped

FF6? Got to that tower thing at the very end and stopped

I look at the endscene on youtube to make myself feel like i beat it

I've been in a good mood lately...it was also 75 and sunny here today...sucks to be you guys.

Except this fucking french class I am in is getting me down at the moment.

I'm not in to it enough to get much out of it, so it's really just a huge waste of time. I feel a little guilty for saying that since I really would like to learn a foreign language...but it's just not that important to me at this point. But I have to take this semester and and another one (4 total). I'm pissed.