superconfessional

well i'll tell you what

go listen to Shadowplay

and then go youtube the clip of Tracey Emin and Daisy Bates dancing awkwardly in some LA hotel to the Killers' cover of same song. this should cheer you up. i'd post the link but that vid isn't loading in my region. just search "tracey emin daisy bates"

good man. good man. it was quite entertaining.

wat julz !? i was patiently awaiting the verdict of toilet roll size or not. cmon julz how much longer till you score? lul. GO JULZ !

had to search for this post.

done and done. :cool:;)

Well, its not really an issue at the present moment. I'm back at school indefinitely since semester starts tomorrow/Tuesday and I've got a full course-load (no days off) this semester, so less time worrying about being hip and appealing to women in NYC.

Can't decide if thats a good/bad thing, yet.

Are you still going to school on Staten Island?

i hate: distance, having to say goodbye, fucking up and waiting 3 monthes to make ammends, not being with her right now. also her father who is a second father lost respect for me which is so upsetting, i generally don't feel bad about short comings or other's opinions but this situation really fucked me up. glad things are working out though for myself, 09 had a bumpy start but its getting better already.

branespload just now. this gurl from school looked kinda busted back in highschool. big nose, toothy smile, long cwg bland hair.

then she cut her hair all her hair off (little longer than mine), got on that androgynous tip nawmean?, came to fashion school, stopped smiling as much, and now i find her very attractive

does the androgyny mean im just gay?

ps- she still got the nose but somehow that works now too.

*edit- im fighting back the temptation to post photos, seriously, i cant even believe this is the same person..

i would move to paris/ny/london/berlin/tokyo this instant if i was able to transfer to a very good university in any of those cities

preferably new york though because i like it more than paris

the inner city of paris is too nice (in a bad way, i like gritty streets)

edit: being asexual must be pretty cool because you can pretty much do whatever the fuck you want and not have to worry about it

I fucking hate the fact that my floor is all bros. Its tolerable, but when they blast their music all at the same time, I wanna shoot myself.

One side is Ying Yang Twins (which normally is fine cause they're LOLZ), but competing with Limp Bizkit ("Behind Blue Eyes" cover), Trapt ("Headstrong") and Lil Wayne (fuck Lil Wayne, btw), its fucking awful.

I fucking hate the fact that my floor is all bros. Its tolerable, but when they blast their music all at the same time, I wanna shoot myself.

One side is Ying Yang Twins (which normally is fine cause they're LOLZ), but competing with Limp Bizkit ("Behind Blue Eyes" cover), Trapt ("Headstrong") and Lil Wayne (fuck Lil Wayne, btw), its fucking awful.

I just wanna listen to Echo and the Bunnymen in peace.