superconfessional

Sitting here high, with a cup of coffee in hand, 1/4 of the way through an essay that's due in about 7 hours. Fuck.

ME TOO!

but without the coffee. and i'm almost done the essay. and it's due in 11 hours. but i have class at 8. and i'm definitely high! wooooo

send her a video of you getting a blow job while you stare directly at the camera the whole time.

my friend lived in a split student house last year, with some people in the basement and he and his friends on the upper floors. They all shared the same wireless connection and one day my friend was being a creep and he went into the sharing folder of one of the dudes downstairs, which had all his stuff on it. In it he had not one but TWO vids of this dude getting head from 2 different girls.

My friend found all of this in about 5 minutes. this says something about him...

im pissed at my father for letting his piece of shit only brother to come back into the family business.

that means my second youngest brother is out of a job.

my uncle has fucked up time and time again and cannot support his own family and relies on my father to get him by...i understand its family, but he has to fucking man up and care for his own family.

now my brother has to get a job at a chain restaurant because of this bullshit, and im not going to let that happen. wtf do we have a family business if family isnt working in it. my uncle can die of aids/in a fire/i dont give a fuck...my brother comes first.

/rant

im pissed at my father for letting his piece of shit only brother to come back into the family business.

that means my second youngest brother is out of a job.

my uncle has fucked up time and time again and cannot support his own family and relies on my father to get him by...i understand its family, but he has to fucking man up and care for his own family.

now my brother has to get a job at a chain restaurant because of this bullshit, and im not going to let that happen. wtf do we have a family business if family isnt working in it. my uncle can die of aids/in a fire/i dont give a fuck...my brother comes first.

/rant

julz, i can totally understand how you feel.

i gues in every family there's always one problem child.

i happen to have one uncle who's like that too.

annoying really.

i feel you girl. not literally. :P

hes not forced to work anyplace else really...he doesnt even have to work, but i dont want him working anywhere besides our business.

so the reason it was over my head is because it isn't reality.