superconfessional

i woke up late sunday night to find my bed crawling with bed bugs (a stray banana peel under my bed had attracted them while i was away).

got bites all over me too :( how long does it normally take these to clear up?

dunno, but, banana peel rubbed on bites will sooth the itch

i have this weird thing where like...I cop mega jawnz all at once, and then go into a recession and never wear any of the new stuff

i've worn the exact same hoody, jeans, shoes every day for a whole week

fuck

i do the same bullshit too, i've pretty much had a 5 shoe rotation all year even though i've probably purchased about 20 pairs this year

I'm sick and tired of the friends I grew up with, they haven't changed and still have the same mentality as when we were in our teens (wallflowers that make fun of everything different/new/probably afraid because they don't understand it themselves, standing on the sidelines while life passes them by). I rarely hangout with them now, but a part of me feels guilty that I have moved on...

I'm sick and tired of the friends I grew up with, they haven't changed and still have the same mentality as when we were in our teens (wallflowers that make fun of everything different/new/probably afraid because they don't understand it themselves, standing on the sidelines while life passes them by). I rarely hangout with them now, but a part of me feels guilty that I have moved on...

This post is ironic.

Despite my hate for talking on the phone, my new job is about 50% phone time.

I got to cop that unlimited minute plan this week.

When you say got do you mean you HAVE TO, or do you mean YOU ALREADY HAVE (because you own and operate a time machine).

curious.

my friends apartment is a fucking mess and I unknowingly sat on his couch which was covered in maggots, when i saw i sitting on bunch of maggots, I got up and left out of disgust...

maggots are quite possibly one of the most disgusting insects/things i have ever seen.

i had a dream about them that i can vaguely remember, but i dont want to.