superconfessional

theres an albino (i think) black kid at school who is the un-emaciated version of DUM. rectangle frames and all. not anywhere near as much steez though. the second i find a picture ill post up with an update

looking thru my notebook i found a list i wrote that goes like this

'POINT'

1. tina turner

2. bats rats and weasles

3. bunnies in gowns

4. nude, black,s heer (bar-maid with techie robot men)

5. alexander wang type

wtf?? when was this?? what was this??

packing is sooo hard when youre just going away for a weekend :(

i like a c-section scar and a gunshot wound to the left shoulder. appendectomy scars are a bonus. ghallager's 2000 is entertaining as hell.

i recommend the clermont lounge in atlanta, ga.

i have had quite a few excellent experiences that were born from a trip to the clermont lounge...

EDIT: this was like 8-9 years ago so i have no idea what it is like now

1. tina turner

2. bats rats and weasles

3. bunnies in gowns

4. nude, black,s heer (bar-maid with techie robot men)

5. alexander wang type

whaaat..... really?

i just had the nicest birthday ever with my girlfriend

we went to breakfast and babysat a 7 month old for a bit and made cupcakes and and lay around and stuff

and she filled like a 200 page notebook with notes and things we've done and that sort of thing and it is genuinely the most amazing thing ive ever received

i think im going to make one for her tomorrow

:o

yeah i dont know either i hate alexander wang

confession, i hate, alexander wang and i hate more the people that buy into wang hype

he watches hipsters at thompkins sq park tho

w1sl9hpJV6Q

i just had the nicest birthday ever with my girlfriend

we went to breakfast and babysat a 7 month old for a bit and made cupcakes and and lay around and stuff

and she filled like a 200 page notebook with notes and things we've done and that sort of thing and it is genuinely the most amazing thing ive ever received

i think im going to make one for her tomorrow

:o

been there

done that

i wish you the best with your relationship though.

so today, i was browsing my bestfriend's gf's cam after taking pics of my sis's wedding.

while doing that, i saw some pics of another guy (whom i have no idea who) and her topless(didn't see her boobs though), in a hotel room.

and i had no idea what to do because i didnt wana spoil the atmosphere and also don't wana get involved in their problems.

so today, i was browsing my bestfriend's gf's cam after taking pics of my sis's wedding.

while doing that, i saw some pics of another guy (whom i have no idea who) and her topless(didn't see her boobs though), in a hotel room.

and i had no idea what to do because i didnt wana spoil the atmosphere and also don't wana get involved in their problems.

bros before hoes.

u'r a shitty ass bestfriend if you didn't tell him right away. u should have also copied the photo to some pc or photographed it for further evidence

the situation's complicated.

they're already having problems and the gf has asked him for a break up but he doesn't wana let go.

i know he's my bro and all but if someone doesn't love you no more, why hang on to something that is not there. i think its best if he were to let her go.

Call her out. This friend of mine (girl) saw pics on her boyfriend's computer of him, then this girl's back with a wing tattoo. She then found out he was cheating with her, and saw some girl on her bus route with the exact same wing tattoo and almost choked a bitch.

I'd bring it up with either her or him. If it's your best friend, you should at least confront one of them.

i hate this security guard. its something to do with his demeanor. srly makes me wanna punch him in the face. he also reeks of this odor that makes me want to throw up my lunch so i stay as far away from him as possible of course he doesn't stay in front like he's suppose to and goes around trying to chit chat so i give him the silent treatment in hopes that he will not go near me and i stay in the back hoping he'll stay in the front like he's suppose to.

the manager already has had a talk with him about his odor so its not so bad anymore.

still i dread the times he gets assigned to our store (we get different guards every day)

^ i can relate. there's this dude in my class that smells so bad you can smell him from 10 feet away. lucky for me, all my classes are with the same group of people therefore he's in all of my classes so i try to sit far far away from him. :mad:

oh and did i mention this guy wears the same shit everyday? dude needs to take a shower, buy some new clothes and burn his old clothes.