superconfessional

im sick of my inability to make a commitment with a ladytype, no matter how worthy they are of one. every go-round my interest explodes to a pinnacle and inevitably stops suddenly then falls to the floor in a midst of panic and fear, similar to a shuttlecock's (no homo) flight pattern (terrible analogy im sorry). the worst part is, i do all i can to bolster and to enable unsaid female's interest and become a major emotional outlet for her feelings all the while my pursuit is still in effect. so by the time i hit that violent halt, she's left in limbo usually crying and repeating something along the lines of "what the fuck you asshole". its completely unfair and i feel like a monster doing it over and over again but i just cant help the fact that im scared to death of falling into the throws of a relationship.

big sigh FUCK BITCHES GET MONEY i say quite facetiously.

They know what they're getting into when they sign up to wrestle with the Big Weidna. I say: they should have read the fine print, and too bad for them if they end up ingesting a small, removable part.

I think I killed my chances of hooking up with the new girl at work after making fun of Dan Brown and his shitty books and then she said she liked Angels and Demons....

then i tried to backpedal. fuck.

Never compromise, not even in the face of Armageddon.

Also, people, including skeezers, will respect you more if you stick to your guns rather than waffle toward whatever direction the tail's coming from, to mix a metaphor or two.

easy response is to compare him to michael bay or something...everyone likes transformers, doesn't mean its a good film. but fuck its fun.

An even better response would be to say that if you ever met Dan Brown in the street, you would grab him by the collar of his stupid turtleneck and wrestle him to the ground and then take a big, fat, steaming dump on his face.

find one that's worth it and just fucking get over it.

i appreciate the advise and am completely understanding of the attempt at sounding as frank and dudely as possible, high fives and pounds e-cred everything else you are accustomed to as a well established superfuturian, but its not that simple. more than a few of the women discussed were absolutely fucking worth it in every way. intelligent, whole heartedly caring, exciting and completely able to hold good conversation (oh and bro they r totally smokin babes with majorly hot tits dude num num num). i still can't manage to appreciate what's in front of me, though. i start to feel all suffocated once the obligations and expectations that come along with being in a relationship rear their bitchass heads.

jesus fuck, though. discussing relational woes on the internet, i'm going to have to pull through with some putin-hunting-for-bears level manly shit to bounce back from this.

Putin_cazando_Siberia.jpg

I think I killed my chances of hooking up with the new girl at work after making fun of Dan Brown and his shitty books and then she said she liked Angels and Demons....

then i tried to backpedal. fuck.

tell her that the LHC experiment is going to destroy the world so she better get freaky with you in the broom closet SOON.

Also, people, including skeezers, will respect you more if you stick to your guns

KNOWLEDGE!

i make it a point to say exactly what i think no mysteries and i NEVER think twice or look back. never look back. picture yourself as a shark ho-mie... a shark don't look back!! u know why? cuz he ain't got no neck. one

I've given up on finding people with similar interests in books, music, and all. That no longer matters really.

Vh1 is showing the ghostbuster movies, old new york is so awesome.

Yea, I kinda lost hope in looking for someone similar to me as well.

Maybe its the conforming process that makes friends similar to each other.

I've given up on finding people with similar interests in books, music, and all. That no longer matters really.

you know what's funny? my ex of about 3 years said the same thing when she settled for the dude after me. on paper, we were perfect for each other, in her eyes we probably still are. but after we split she said none of what we had in common matters. gets with new dude, he's nothin like her, she loves it first. in the end all they did was fight from both sides cuz they had no common ground.

and now she's dead.

to me.

you know what's funny? my ex of about 3 years said the same thing when she settled for the dude after me. on paper, we were perfect for each other, in her eyes we probably still are. but after we split she said none of what we had in common matters. gets with new dude, he's nothin like her, she loves it first. in the end all they did was fight from both sides cuz they had no common ground.

and now she's dead.

to me.

There are other things that matter, is what I'm saying.

And just because they don't agree on a book, doesn't mean his chances are blown.

That's what I'm trying to say.

tell her that the LHC experiment is going to destroy the world so she better get freaky with you in the broom closet SOON.

I thought maybe I should send that out as a work mass e-mail to all the lovely ladies of the office, but I think they would all show up with knives and weapons.

"the thing about it is, we had a different view of what we'd want to do in the last 5 minutes before the world ends. If it's all the same to you...."

:(:(:(

DAM YOIU NATURE. DAMN YOU HURRIACNE IKE.

i was planning on skipping school friday and driving up to austin with some friends for another friends 21st birthday party. then saturday going to new bronsfuls for some good old fashion Schlitterbaun (worlds greatest waterpark) and then returning to houston for another party while my friends parents were still in new bronsfuls.

but no! the highway is all loaded up with fucking refugees evacuating from galveston.

i dont see whats so bad about letting nature ravage the city. galveston blows anyway.