superconfessional

i met a girl the other night. she's gorgeous, but extremely reserved. also about 5'4". I had breakfast with her this morning and she tuned into my radio show and I gave her a shout out, but I can't tell what she's thinking about me at all. I suck at flirting as it is, so I've been acting pretty natural since I met her, but I dunno. Fuck she is so cute.

colllllllllege whats up.

i have 200 math problems to go... i dunno how i got so many assignments....

5 classes is alot to take :(

math problems

4 chapter study guides for poli sci

music test

anthro lab report.

gaaaaaaah.

got school in 8 hours.

my monday:

80 pages in Hard Times

50 pages in my education text book

create a communication board (2 hour + assignment)

22 pages from a text on "Black culture in post-Revolutionary France"

30 pages in Hunt's book on French Revolution + 8 documents (about 15 more pages)

why did I blow off my weekend to chill with sufu'ers and then piss away today? cause I can. Cause I'm a college student.

i think i'm falling for my bestfriend. so cliche sounding but also suprising. fuckkk she's so cute

does that make it more obvious??

edit: don't listen to me, i've been single all my life practically

i think my calc 2 prof is a soviet spy...

he sneaked into his current position just so he could undermine higher education in america...fucking bastard barely speaks english. oh, and he stutters.

cold war ended like... almost 20 years ago.

but there is probably a secret war going on now.

cold war ended like... almost 20 years ago.

but there is probably a secret war going on now.

I'm quite aware...but who's to say they're not making a comeback?

Do you watch the news at all?

"They" (the Russians) just invaded a country. Albeit a small one, but a country none the less.

Oh, and uh...He's been here for longer 20 years...

Do you watch the news at all?

"They" (the Russians) just invaded a country. Albeit a small one, but a country none the less.

Oh, and uh...He's been here for longer than that.

that has nothing to do with being a "soviet" or a "spy", the invasion of Georgia is definitely soviet-era styling, but its not the soviet era anymore.

and if he's been here longer than that, he probably fled russia during the soviet era.

the geller beasting in sufu north is quixotic, clopek doesn't canadaland have its own sartorial canon, or is all canadian fashion inexorably linked to american pop?

i didn't realize geller was an american pop staple. further, if by sufu north you mean me and steve, it's cuz geller looks good on the bigger gentleman.

that has nothing to do with being a "soviet" or a "spy", the invasion of Georgia is definitely soviet-era styling, but its not the soviet era anymore.

and if he's been here longer than that, he probably fled russia during the soviet era.

Do you take everything this literally?

Christ.