superconfessional

Withdraw and get money back. Try to sign up for new class.

wasn't so bad today actually. My algebra skills are rusty, but I dont see why they wouldn't come back. I still have a week to drop out and get my money back, so I'll see after next week's class.

Doesn't help that the teacher's indian accent is super thick. Kinda harder to follow, especially that I never had a math class in english before.

i think im gonna have a first meet up this saturday. and i have no clue what to expect.

any tricks to ease the awkwardity? have a few drinks before i go in? do some icebreakers?

wear your superfuture shirt so the other person can spot you

or

kick a few back/smoke a few ciggs (my preferred choice)

i'm nervous too :o

the whole pm'ing process felt like some Craigslist: Casual Encounter bullshit.

edit:

Make sure you squint a lot to try and fit in.

^^this would make me feel like we've got something in common

ugh, I picked a math class as an elective and I realized that after 4 years without any math, I've completely forgot even the most basic algebra. Not looking forward to class D:

i dont have math at all this year, and im scared that i might forget everything once i go to college.

wasn't so bad today actually. My algebra skills are rusty, but I dont see why they wouldn't come back. I still have a week to drop out and get my money back, so I'll see after next week's class.

Doesn't help that the teacher's indian accent is super thick. Kinda harder to follow, especially that I never had a math class in english before.

I did the same thing, except mine was for business math and the whole class was just matrices. My TA was Ukrainian and wore those Transitions lenses. The whole class bitched about her accent, we all just stopped showing up for class. I had to copy off this bro i befriended, had my int'l student friends take my WebCT quizzes, and I just bombed every test.

Then I found out after the class was over that I could've gotten a free tutor through the school, with one of those cute J1 visa Korean or Japanese girls doing work study. :(

The only thing I notice about American bars vs. foreign bars is that putridly sweet Red Bull aroma that consumes the air in American bars, and mixes with smoke to give everyone the scent of douchebag. Now that we can't smoke in bars, it's just Red Bull, one sniff of that and you're already saying 'bro'

unfortunately, I've been to such gatherings where I've seen cwg's and cwd's do keg stands all night long to see who could get the longest one.. I think it's some sort of cwg/cwd mating ritual.

^^this is the truth, i was introduced to kegstands and beer pong at the last party i attended

i been drinkin all day since noon, and out of nowhere dis black dude came up to me, he gave me this big ass thing of vics for $2.50 and a cigarette. i am tossed. peace

Leaders of character that wish to complete a keg stand never do so in a profane manner and oftentimes quit before they are intoxicated. These leaders realize that in their setting, a keg stand is not a drinking game, but an activity which builds unit cohesiveness.

from the wiki... and yes builds was bolded.

The only thing I notice about American bars vs. foreign bars is that putridly sweet Red Bull aroma that consumes the air in American bars, and mixes with smoke to give everyone the scent of douchebag. Now that we can't smoke in bars, it's just Red Bull, one sniff of that and you're already saying 'bro'

Last Wednesday I had 3 red bull vokdas.