superconfessional

haven't you people seen juno?! BABIES HAVE FINGERNAILS!!

just tell her to go through with it and give it away and you'll have fun adventures and meet new friends, and probably grow a little wiser along the way =)

Clopek,

seriously you can be a fuckin idiot.. If you don't understand shit, then ask dude..

I'm sorry my friend, but generally when someone says "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" it's a rhetorical question and they are not actually seeking information.

its covered under canadian medical, thankfully

that's fuckin amazing.

haven't read the details but hopefully this won't burden your psyche too much, brah. buen suerte.

all the best dude....keep your chin up.

it wont be easy, but youll get through it. make sure you and her are there for one another, no matter how things may have played out.

its times like these that you really appreciate friends and family.

not for nothing but there's a time and a place for dick comments. my grandmother's doing shitty. anyone want to joke about it?

edon, sorry to hear that and hope it all works out okay.

damn edon0b knocked some girl up, i didn't think that he ever dipped his tip at all

aren't you an iBanker? she's prolly half-joking and trying to lock you down before you start pulling in crazy money.

is it bad that my gf likes to joke with me that she is pregnant atleast once a week

dont worry edonob it'll workout fine

is it bad that my gf likes to joke with me that she is pregnant atleast once a week

dont worry edonob it'll workout fine

id be telling her pretty firmly that that shit wasnt on....unless of course you two were trying to conceive.

i imagine youre in the same boat as me (ie dont want kids atm) and dont find it funny

thanks to everybody for the kind words.. it may not seem like much for you to type out a sentence or two, but it really does help me.

don't worry man, it'll be fine. i really hope it'll end up well :)

I would love to have a family, I'm sure many would agree, but there are too many responsibilities to fulfill right now and plus being 20, it's hard to comprehend with such circumstances..

e0d9n0b5, I really wish the best to you..Hope all goes well for you in the ending.

damn kunk....your hands were full at a young age.

im sure although it may not have been your ideal plan prior to having kids, once you actually had them your perspective on everything wouldve changed.

seriously, you guys are fucking retarded. think how you'd feel if you had girlfriends.

in all honesty, i generally come here for the lulz. as such, I think it's our duty to make light of the situation on line, as Ed probably has so much on his plate right now I think it's probably nice to have the situation made light of for a change.

for example

reputation_pos.gifSuperfuture Random...06-24-2008 05:49 PMe0d9n0b5im gona cum on u tits

too bad he didn't think of that before!

:o

man... thats rough... my ex had an abortion.... i was 19... it was a bit rough.

even worse... she ended up getting pregnat again a few months later. thats my son who is 7 now.

now... id abort a baby in a heartbeat. i have two kids and dont need more.

maybe a vasectomy is in order

my name still isn't ed, but thanks

good to see that even ppl who dislike me on here can man up and say a nice word or two, really speaks volumes about what a great community sf really is, when you get down to it.

again, thanks for the kind thoughts everybody.

me too.

515/565/675

i don't think benching is a great strength test, cause of arm length and such. i actually think chins and such are a better one.

i have certain movements where i'm freakishly strong. my squat is not that great cause of bad disks but i mil press 485. i only curl 190 or so but i do one-arm dbell extensions with 90-100s.

word. i powerlift so i guess that's how i gauge it.

vasectomy was my best move. it's like a worry free cum fiesta now, and jpmg, yes, having kids made me a lot hungrier to succeed in life, but having them so young left a lag in maturity, i.e., i don't need all these expensive jawns and they dont need every toy, but...

man... thats rough... my ex had an abortion.... i was 19... it was a bit rough.

even worse... she ended up getting pregnat again a few months later. thats my son who is 7 now.

now... id abort a baby in a heartbeat. i have two kids and dont need more.

maybe a vasectomy is in order