superconfessional

...my wife just called me and told me our (her) dog ripped up a good-sized chunk of linoleum off of our apartment's kitchen floor... you could say that i'm pretty annoyed at this very moment...

Damn, send that shit to Denim Doctors quick.

i was really worried about his denims or his wife (i assumed she called to let him know that she was wounded by the dog) until i read linoleumz

ya, chunk of linoleum and not chunk of denim or chunk of wife...

way to put things in perspective, Diamonds...

i murdered my fish after weeks of them playing tricks on me... i had to.

This reminds me of the time my cousin about 5-6 killed mine. I went to a party with my dawgs and when I came back my fish wasn't there. I was pissed so I asked her what happened and she said she grapped my fish and put him somewhere in the house. To this day I still have not found him. RIP: Speedy

This is the kind of fish it was

35lc9z6.jpg

Bought a pair of pants on YOOX last night then received a 15% coupon this morning. The order had not finished processing, so I canceled it with the intention of rebuying them, using the coupon. Of course, they were not available to buy. And they still aren't, hours later, and all the other sizes in that cut got snapped up. I had been looking for such a pair all summer.

Oh, greed.

I looked up thizz in the urban dictionary.

Am I an old person for thinking that word sounds Stupid?

It's a new designer drug... it's designed so people with lisps cant use it:confused:

I've been tracing photos that I had on my computer onto paper, and passing them off like I'm actually drawing.

that's called hustling. never heard of a white person doing it before, but i think as long as AIDs is not involved or transmitted, you are in the clear.