superconfessional

Maybe looking for high moral standards in young women on designer clothing forums isn't your best bet.

Try WoW.

No way man, I had a juicy fling with this hot little night elf druid and she ended up breaking my heart. She turned out to be a 40 year old dude name Albert. :rolleyes:

I took a shower, slept on it (tried), and am now trying to figure out the best way to go about this. I was hoping to see her today before I went back to Ann Arbor so we could have a heart-to-heart talk, but that's not going to work.

I don't want to do this over the phone. fuck

No way man, I had a juicy fling with this hot little night elf druid and she ended up breaking my heart. She turned out to be a 40 year old dude name Albert. :rolleyes:

See, during my brief stint on there I was an Undead Ice-Mage or whatever. Nobody wants to fuck a guy with a rotten dick that looks like an old Jimmy Dean sausage.

Sounds like bitchass procrastination to me. If you're going to do it, then just fucking do it. "Sleeping on it" won't change your mind/approach, it'll just make you stew and feel like more of a bitchass. There's the plate, now step the fuck up.

you won't see her again after the summer, but you still feel good with her ? then, stay with her, tell her some things about your jaunt but keep being VERY elusive, you want this relationship to be okay until the end of the summer remember.

at the meantime, stay in touch with the other girl if you find out it's worth it, but not too close, don't come at her place to fuck or something like that, it's not a good idea, it's not your 2nd gf, it's a good friend that could become your gf.

that's my pov.

if we are to focus on this other girl (and i don't necessarily want to) then going with this approach will just lead to becoming friended, that's it.

as already said, no girl wants to be "waiting" for it to become leisurely for me

actin_like_a_bitch.gif

hustle.

agreed.

All due respect to the women of superfuture, you're pretty much wrong on all counts here.

Knucks, do you know how to juggle?

You should definitely see where things go with the random before calling things off with the girl. You've gotta keep your options open. Keep your girl on ice and see how things pan out with randombarwench. If they don't, no worries, but at least you didn't ruin the relationship in the process.

I can't be fucked to read through knucks story up there, but I think it involves him having kissed a girl who wasn't his girlfriend and now he's being a little bitch, am I right? If so, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I also just had a flashback to the post that he made 24 hours ago in the party pics thread that went something along the lines of "me and my boys are rolling to Canada tonight, we'll show all you niggas how we roll" or something like that.

agreed.

All due respect to the women of superfuture, you're pretty much wrong on all counts here.

You should definitely see where things go with the random before calling things off with the girl. You've gotta keep your options open. Keep your girl on ice and see how things pan out with randombarwench. If they don't, no worries, but at least you didn't ruin the relationship in the process.

listen to salaryman

i took a WAYWT like two weeks ago and i havent posted it yet

i also have been intending to put up my recent purchases at some point, you know j crew puts out garment-dyed ringspun shit?

i always thought it was a campy label because all the preppy milwaukee north shore fucks wore their polos, but they're alright. take brooks brothers and wash it out with saltwater. jersey slub tees, slouchy hoodies and irish linens... i was surprised.

agreed.

Nigga lives on the EDGE.

I had to call the police because of my downstair neighbor Saturday night. Which sucks in a way, but I'm happy it's done, he should be a lot more nicer now. He had been pissing me off a lot since I moved and when he started yelling "If I go upstairs I'm gonna unscrew your head, fucking bitch!", I kindda had enough.

There's a bunch of latinos living in the block next to me. They like to listen to Shakira and Kenny Rogers when they party. They also seem to enjoy yelling at me dirty things in Spanish from time to time.

Have you noticed that now there is no regular size anymore or so in food? I mean I was looking at the chocolate bars the other day and everything was like double size, giant, two for one, one more, bigger than ever, etc. It seems that there's a kind of conspiracy for people to get fat. Unhealthy food is like crack for white people hahaha

Have you noticed that now there is no regular size anymore or so in food? I mean I was looking at the chocolate bars the other day and everything was like double size, giant, two for one, one more, bigger than ever, etc. It seems that there's a kind of conspiracy for people to get fat. Unhealthy food is like crack for white people hahaha

that is why i like going to whole foods or bistrol farms (if i have to) and buying food by the weight. the lady looks at me strange when the weight comes out to a few dollars or if i'm on a fifteen its less then a dollar even..

but i don't care.

seriously the portions are hugeeeee

i prefer to eat bits and bits throughout the day

but there are some dishes i do not mind overstuffing myself with..ma po tofu is one of them. esp, when its super spicy. :9

(as for the candy i have learned to share :o)

..ma po tofu is one of them. esp, when its super spicy. :9

I eat a really bootleg version of this like once a week when I don't feel like eating out.

I have a package of that microwaveable rice and then a bag of the ma po mix which I throw on top of the tofu. Its looks like some toxic powdery MSG cancer mix, but still tastes golden every time.

takitakegohan.jpg

10060612451.jpg