superconfessional

slowly starting to see the realisation of me failing college. 2 years basically down the shitter. got to pull my finger out bigtime and do about 2months of work in a week, if not...wtf.

any ideas on what i could do afterwards if the inevitable does happen? no qualifications...dead end 9-5? brilliant. help.

i feel like i have heated kebab sticks stuck up and down my spine and under my shoulder blades and my throat feels like ive drunk petrol, between whatever fuckin crap flu i have and my completly rational fear of flying im oh so close to cancelling next weeks travel plans and hiding in a corner

slowly starting to see the realisation of me failing college. 2 years basically down the shitter. got to pull my finger out bigtime and do about 2months of work in a week, if not...wtf.

any ideas on what i could do afterwards if the inevitable does happen? no qualifications...dead end 9-5? brilliant. help.

yo man if you get your bachelor's you should go teach english in some cheap country. I'm looking into moving to costa rica after school, and my friend is going to Vietnam for a year this july

its never about the need

always about the want

i really want some morphine..

was this close to sticking that needle into my vein

my jaw really really hurts.

f2b is right.

I use heroin recreationally from time to time. I'm lucky in that I never need it. Most of the time I actually don't even want it. It makes me feel guilty though, because even though I've never turned anybody on to the stuff, I've watched as people around me spun completely out of control and rotted away. At first they didn't "need" but then, quickly, they started getting sicker and sicker after each time they stopped. Just don't use.

the fact you can use heroin and not need it is commendable.

cocaine is supposed to be good for digestion...a line or two after a meal probably does better for your stomach than a cigarette. i do not do drugs so i have yet to try this method, and given my addictive personality it probably aint a good idea...works for keith richards though