superconfessional

One of two things.

She thinks you want her and doesn't feel the same way so she's looking out for your feelings in the end.

or

She's going alone because she wants to see if she can hook up with somebody she's hot for.

Go to prom. I didn't. I could have gotten some action but I was too cool (actually, I was too shy) to go. You might get laid, you'll probably have fun at an afterparty... That is unless the soccer team shows up. I love soccer, but fuck those guys. Lax and Soccer players are always such date-rapist assholes.

Jeep, I would tell that first girl to fuck off. I can't stand indecision, especially when someone else's indecisiveness is interfering with my own plans. So give her the boot. What is she going to do, not hang out with you anymore? It's already at that stage. And besides, there's always Grand Theft Auto IV.

The second girl I would give an ultimatum. A lot of people don't like being forced to make a choice, but it's just as shitty (if not more so) for them to always have one foot out the door.

jet, i think its the latter, because she was talking about this kid - you know, 4.0, blonde, blue-eyed, captain of the lacrosse, quarterback on the football team... going full ride to some big name school, best actor in the school, best looking, etc. etc. etc. - that kind of kid.

im not too concerned, but this other girl im gonna just flat out ask her to give me a yes/no. if not im just gonna grab a junior that i'm friends with... something along those lines.

if not, ill just hit the prom stag, meaning i'll have to find my way to a party or something...

jet, i think its the latter, because she was talking about this kid - you know, 4.0, blonde, blue-eyed, captain of the lacrosse, quarterback on the football team... going full ride to some big name school, best actor in the school, best looking, etc. etc. etc. - that kind of kid.

im not too concerned, but this other girl im gonna just flat out ask her to give me a yes/no. if not im just gonna grab a junior that i'm friends with... something along those lines.

if not, ill just hit the prom stag, meaning i'll have to find my way to a party or something...

Here's a little story.

When I was in 10th grade, one of the most beautiful girls in the world started fucking me. She was a senior. She was very preppy, popular, and had perfect little b-cups (and a nipple ring, which was a big deal in 2001 baltimore county). I was very quiet. I'm small, 5'8. Shy, didn't have a ton of friends and kept to myself. A nobody. She persued me because I was sort of pretty and "different". I didn't really care much about her because she was "Miss IT" and that never interested me. We fucked a lot, she was good. She was my first. I fell in love, of course. Everyone knew this would be bad.

Well, there was a Mr. Perfect at my school. His name was Jeff. Olive skinned mediterranian with a perfect face. He was the star of the play, senior class president. He was one of the best looking guys i've ever seen. They were in a class together. I remember walking down the hall and walking passed their class. From the back door I could see his arm on the back of her chair as he sat next to her...

Felicia ended up fucking him behind my back and humiliated me. I was the last kid in that awful school to find out. Utter humiliation. I questioned myself for a long time. Felt insecure, ugly.

Well, jeff novotny weighs 300 lbs now and looks like shit. Since then I've heard from a few of my girlfriends that knew him "closely" that he's packing a 4 inch erection and the jig is very much up.

Years later felicia found me on myspace. She didn't look nearly as good as she did. I told her "I want my V-card back and to have a nice life." I'm going to toot my own horn and say that physically and socially I very much blossomed after highschool. I'm attractive, in good shape, I found style and confidence (though my academic career is moving very slowly, heh). It felt good to see her and think back to the fact that she's shit and he's shit now.

The moral of the story is, fuck this bitch. She's dumb. She's going for the obvious gold. She can't see the platinum in front of her. What a generic endevour, going for Ken instead of Stretch Armstrong. That's a sign. She's shallow. He'll be a douchebag one day because outside of a closed environment like highschool, guys like that are taken down a few notches. We all are. Because they were once on top, they won't cope well and they'll fall to pieces. She'll feel like an idiot when he fucks her and throws her away like Jeff did to Felicia.

You'll be alright. You'll also be laughing about this fag in a few years.

So let me get this straight: you do, or you don't like Jeff?

Honestly, Jeff was a very nice kid. There's no dirt on him other than what he became after highshool. He was always kind and I never saw him pick on anybody. I don't like Jeff because he bested me in highschool. I don't hate Jeff because I would have fucked her, too.

jeepster you should just go to prom solo in a tight white v neck with bugle boy jeans on, smoke marlboro reds the whole time out back and kick the pretty lacrosse kid's ass when you catch him alone.

If that doesn't get you the broad, then I don't know what will.

Guest spazzz
jeepster you should just go to prom solo in a tight white v neck with bugle boy jeans on, smoke marlboro reds the whole time out back and kick the pretty lacrosse kid's ass when you catch him alone.

If he's just going to the prom now, I doubt he can remember bugle boy

THAT'S SOME EARLY MATT DILLON SHIT RIGHT THERE.

RUMBLEFISH/MY BODYGUARD. NEFLIX THAT SHIT AND COME BACK LATER WITH THE DETAILS.

18819596.jpg

haha...

props guys for turning that story into hilariousness,

esp liked landho's comment

jeepster- go to prom solo... believe me, you don't want the drama of having one girl all over you hating if you dance with (let alone even look at) another one of those chickas.

plus, they are all looking their best they have through all of HS that same night so keep your options open

If he's just going to the prom now, I doubt he can remember bugle boy

this idea is fucking awesome. prom is the 31st. i have time to find a deadstock pair of bugle boys circa 1993.

this girl is an obvious turd if she wasn't giving you an immediate answer, jeepster. Just don't wait around for the next one, yes/no shouldn't be that much to ask, haha.

yeah. im really not too concerned, i just thought it was a shitty move for someone who has called herself "my friend" and someone who i considered a friend (which are few and far between a lot of the time), but it seems i misjudged this book by its cover meaning she is not a real friend at all.

ill figure it out sufu. thanks for the kind words. jet hilarious story, made me burp.

You'll be alright. You'll also be laughing about this fag in a few years.

I would hope he'd have moved on by then. I'd hate see Jeep turn into one of those bitter, "look at me now bitch!" type folks. It'd be a waste.

If I was still in higschool Id totally go to prom in some Samurais, and Skull Western Shirt. Or straight denim head to toe.

And I would be fly.

I would hope he'd have moved on by then. I'd hate see Jeep turn into one of those bitter, "look at me now bitch!" type folks. It'd be a waste.

Your post has made me feel insecure so I'll assume it has an accusatory tone.

In this situation, YES, I am a "look at me now folk." Why? Because Felicia victimized me when I was very young. She knew she could have anybody that she wanted and she used a dumb kid who genuinely liked her. She used guys, much like the girl in Jeep's scenario.

Have you ever seen that episode of Twin Peaks where Dale Cooper turns to Harry Truman and says, "each day you've got to give yourself a little treat. Don't plan it, just let it happen." Or something of the like..?

What I'm getting at here is that my first love and my first screw left me with a bitter taste for women for some time after that. It kept me from having a good time and loving the wild babes the way that I do now. I hadn't really known much about that level of intimacy with a woman and still had much to learn. That little treat that stumbled my way years later left a taste in my mouth that is still sweet to this day. I just hope Jeep doesn't like this girl after he eventually screws her because she got lonely on prom night.

In this situation, YES, I am a "look at me now folk." Why? Because Felicia victimized me when I was very young. She knew she could have anybody that she wanted and she used a dumb kid who genuinely liked her. She used guys, much like the girl in Jeep's scenario.

I don't know, Jet....I'm not sure fucking your brains out counts as victimizing you.

Alls I'm saying is, it's not healthy to hold onto something like this years after. Though it made you feel good to disrespect her on myspace, it simply showed that she still had some relative amount of control over you (I think you admit this). Further more, you displayed your bitterness and insecurity over something that happened years (I'm guessing) ago. Not to offend you or anything.

I think this song (nevermind the shitty link) sums it up:

http://www.imeem.com/juviee2121/music/Sp9pwtU4/devin_the_dude_she_useta_be/

so im sitting with my friend who i asked to prom a couple weeks back, the one who never gave me a definitive answer, and she reveals why she wouldn't give me an answer then, but never addresses me actually asking.

You should have checked out this topic!

That's the problem with asking a girl to prom.. you give them the option to say no. I just baked a dickookie with a command on it. You can't say no to that. :P

I kept putting off applying to this dream job in san francisco because I wanted to take the time to craft an excellent cover letter before I shot it off, and today I checked it and the listing has been pulled :(

I feel like I got the door slammed on me :(

I just remembered this and it filled me with embarrassment.

I am probaby older than most people here. I was already working in '94-95 when the internet really went big. The company I was working for got web access and a browser and put it on one computer in the IT guy's office; you were allowed to go check it out if you wanted.

Of course, I was in there all the time, cause I enjoy surfing the web as opposed to working.

One time, I was browsing lingerie sites cause I also enjoy seeing women in lingerie.

But one of the sites had pictures of men in their skivvies, too, which I'm less interested in.

But the fucking minute the site slowwwly loaded a page, there was a photo of a dude in some thong situation on the screen, just as the lardo IT guy walked in. He saw it, said "oooohkay", then backed slowly out of the room.

The guy couldn't look at me after that without laughing in my face, fucker.

Alls I'm saying is, it's not healthy to hold onto something like this years after. Though it made you feel good to disrespect her on myspace, it simply showed that she still had some relative amount of control over you (I think you admit this). Further more, you displayed your bitterness and insecurity over something that happened years (I'm guessing) ago. Not to offend you or anything.

I think this song (nevermind the shitty link) sums it up:

http://www.imeem.com/juviee2121/music/Sp9pwtU4/devin_the_dude_she_useta_be/

This is superconfessional...

Good point. She did control me. That's what drove her particular personality type to take my virginity. That's why she pretended to love me, and that's why she openly took joy in dumping me in a verbally abusive way and then tried to keep fucking me for the remainder of the school year behind her next boyfriend's back. I took joy in disrespecting somebody by pretending to treat her as casually as they did to me and every other guy she fucked and lied to because yes, my experience with her reflects her control over me. That's normal. She knew she could control me because i was a virgin. That's why she did that. Control. This is why I'm warning Jeep. You've experienced this. If not, I pity your indifference. I shared my experience to help Jeep avoid the bad ones. To not care would be emotionally underdeveloped. Don't tell me you'd throw your jacket into a puddle for the selfish "liberated woman of the 90's" if she knowingly used you because your virginity made you an easy target for the superwoman complex. You might as well wear an apron and feather duster.

Who respects women more? The guy who slags off a profound first intimacy as casual or the person who enjoyed it deeply thus making the sting more painful? Who's healthier? Why play gentleman-gender-roles by accomidating her years later if she's not going to behave like a "lady" in the first place? A "lady" would have left me alone. I think a more emotionally repressive approach like the one you've presented would lead to s&m cuckoldry or an ice-cold sex life with no emotional substance. She taught me how to enjoy women without letting them eat me alive.

One thing is for certain. After the bitterness subsided, I learned to love and enjoy women in a more mature way, contrary to my shit-talk. Not to offend you or anything.

I'm from the hood.

Once, when I was broke, I ordered food at the little street cafe a block from supreme, and when the waitress gave me the check and I saw $35.00, I grabbed the money that the guy beside me put down on the table and paid for mine. The guy that paid for the food was chased down the street and I dipped back to mott st.