superconfessional

I'd normally agree with you, but my current CC just has a $500 limit on it, which is really the problem.

It doesn't have a balance on it currently, but I know it'll be maxed out just by living expenses for the duration of my stay in NY.

I'd like to be able to robocop some stuff while I'm out there, and I'm not concerned about paying off a debt so much as I am concerned about not realizing the potential of this trip, feelme?

I'd normally agree with you, but my current CC just has a $500 limit on it, which is really the problem.

It doesn't have a balance on it currently, but I know it'll be maxed out just by living expenses for the duration of my stay in NY.

I'd like to be able to robocop some stuff while I'm out there, and I'm not concerned about paying off a debt so much as I am concerned about not realizing the potential of this trip, feelme?

du, how long you're gonna be in nyc? you need to learn to not spend on useless stuff like food. I think in almost 2 weeks I spent less than 300$... I lived for two weeks in paris on something 120€ and was still B.A.L.L.I.N. when it was time. Other story if you want to get clothes though.

This is true, the good man was treating me to Laduree Macarons, and I'm not talking about the small ones, no sir, full sized goodness...

I dont remember buying you any... I do remember eating the ones you had in your bag though. I'll buy you your cupcakes this time.

I'm debating getting another credit card in the next week or thereabouts so I can ball out in NY and not have to worry about cashmoney.

I don't know if this is a very good idea, however.

You should do this, it (and ur subsequent posts on sufu confessing ur debt) will provide us much LULz and priceless fodder for thought.

VlNCENT STOP TELLlNG HIM ADVICE U DORK.

Instead let's help him build a hype-items-I-must-buy list:

-Alot of drinks for other people (notable hot New York fashionist-alcoholics)

-Something from Barneys

-Something from every store in Soho

-Ann Demeulemeester outfit (the whole look)

In college I was friendzoned by this girl for a couple months. One day I tried to kiss her and she said "I don't feel comfortable doing that with you because I don't know you well enough yet" Basically a lame excuse for having been raped as a 4 year old. So I said "Ok, I'm cool with being friends" So we continued as if nothing happened, but I made one small change in our relationship -- I started masturbating with her panties. She had a pair of black satin panties that were my favorite. I would smell the crotch area of one panty and wrap another pair over my cock and jerk furiously. Her pussy had a very very faint but musky smell. I would also lick the discharge and it would smell stronger and taste salty! Eventually we drifted apart, but I kept those black panties.

biatch.jpg

Holy moly there's spiders all over sufu and most of 'em are from yahoo.... some of them are at the NSFW thread....

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/online.php?sort=username&order=asc&pp=20&page=19

Living with girls has made so appreciate the fact that I will never have to have sex with a woman. I don't know how you guys do it, but man. In private, girls are seriously gross. Seriously.

P.S. And billy dee is one sick motherfucker. +rep

I've thought about it before, but now I'm certain. ktothe's opinion sucks.

can't wait to see your hair sean!!!!!!

In general or on this particular subject?

I must know.

Living with girls has made so appreciate the fact that I will never have to have sex with a woman. I don't know how you guys do it, but man. In private, girls are seriously gross. Seriously.

First of all, I am 900% positive that guys are grosser. I am a straight male, and I've got some pretty convincing evidence that I'm a dirtbag.

Second, have you ever actually compared a vagina to a butthole? Its like someone saying "Would you rather rub your wang all over this silk-cashmere, or have it jammed into a burlap sack?"

Second, have you ever actually compared a vagina to a butthole? Its like someone saying "Would you rather rub your wang all over this silk-cashmere, or have it jammed into a burlap sack?"

Someones obviously never tried the hershey highway...

First of all, I am 900% positive that guys are grosser. I am a straight male, and I've got some pretty convincing evidence that I'm a dirtbag.

there's always a third option...

http://www.teddy-babes.com/

edit: khoiphan92 the above link is not suitable for minors.