superconfessional

superconfessional:

I'll smoke you all in CS

i was a super CS nerd and ran a team from cal-o to cal-m for 5 seasons (prior to cal-premier)

also i recently rejoined a cal team /w some old friends of mine, we are 1-0 in preseason

/nerd

also...

my life is at the lowest point in a while, but i think its curving back up towards positive...

pshshshshshsshsssh. my team won season 32 cal-m 1.5 back in 2002. we ran that shit. [5am] fo lyfe yo

on a lighter note - I GOT INTO FUCKING COLLEGEEEEE

HIGHER EDUCATION

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :):cool:

where you be going, jeep? Congrats by the way. I know it must be a huge relief to know where you're going to be the next few years. I still need to finish my grad app. I'm pretty sure i'm getting in but i still want to have the security.

where you be going, jeep? Congrats by the way. I know it must be a huge relief to know where you're going to be the next few years. I still need to finish my grad app. I'm pretty sure i'm getting in but i still want to have the security.

haven't decided if im going yet, but i got into my #2, Wagner College. my #1 is Emerson, but i'd be happy to go to wagner. im pretty fucking happy right now.

haven't decided if im going yet, but i got into my #2, Wagner College. my #1 is Emerson, but i'd be happy to go to wagner. im pretty fucking happy right now.

I used to work at Emerson. Weird scene. What are you going for?

nice to hear jeepster :D might run into you if u head towards emerson.

a friend downloaded about 100 naruto episodes on my seedbox.. ive watched 64 in the last 2 days. an episode is 20 minutes long.

so ive almost spent a whole day watching naruto. i stll have about 200 more episodes to go till i catch up with new ones airing each week.

66hrs... of naurto left... i cant stop watching wtffffff

nice to hear jeepster :D might run into you if u head towards emerson.

a friend downloaded about 100 naruto episodes on my seedbox.. ive watched 64 in the last 2 days. an episode is 20 minutes long.

so ive almost spent a whole day watching naruto. i stll have about 200 more episodes to go till i catch up with new ones airing each week.

66hrs... of naurto left... i cant stop watching wtffffff

word.

but yo, naruto SUCKS.

I thought I was bad for watching some 50 hours of 24 this month :o

i did this over last summer. just everyday after work from ~4-12 i watched 24. good shit. i was pissed off that when season 6 aired i had to wait a week for each episode. instant gratification is where its at, yo.

i'm currently downloading Zeta Gundam. pretty fucking awesome. after that its onto ZZ gundam, then Victory Gundam.

Just when I'm convinced I'm a big nerd, I read threads like this and am deeply comforted.

go check out "superfreestyle", it'll be like a mug of ovaltine and a hug from mom.

I woke up today and my balls were aching. I'm speculating it's from wearing my sized down PRPS all day yesterday but I'm unsure... has anyone experiences any pain from nuthuggers? I do wear oversized rescues for pjs tho..

I want to kick you in the balls every time you post. who the fuck is honestly impressed by you sleeping in your APCs? you have 150 dollar pyjamas that suck to sleep in. good for you.

I woke up today and my balls were aching. I'm speculating it's from wearing my sized down PRPS all day yesterday but I'm unsure... has anyone experiences any pain from nuthuggers? I do wear oversized rescues for pjs tho..

sleeping in dry denim = blue balls. like totally obvs.

I really want to find a classy pair of monogrammed white pajamas with black piping and a notch collar that I can wear around the house in a black wool robe. With Raf gladiator sandals? Still working that out.

I'm super excited to greet someone at three in the afternoon dressed like that.

I really want to find a classy pair of monogrammed white pajamas with black piping and a notch collar that I can wear around the house in a black wool robe. With Raf gladiator sandals? Still working that out.

I'm super excited to greet someone at three in the afternoon dressed like that.

Second question: is wearing your pajamas outside of the house always morally reprehensible? What if your pajamas are extremely classy / you look like an South African dictator who just finished his morning routine of being fed by your servants and lounging in your thirty mile pool?

I need pictures of South African dictators in their pajamas ASAP.

Second question: is wearing your pajamas outside of the house always morally reprehensible? What if your pajamas are extremely classy / you look like an South African dictator who just finished his morning routine of being fed by your servants and lounging in your thirty mile pool?

as soon as you mentioned this i thought of an old GQ shoot

00002v546.jpg

For a photoshoot, maybe...but honestly, legions of stupid twats in pyjamas tucked into Uggs on university campuses has forever crushed the appeal of leaving home in classy jammies.

That camel colored coat is a pretty good idea. I have a nice tailored final home black duffle coat that would work well instead. If I do this, I'll have to button it up all the way so that will remove a degree of the sloppiness and make sure the pants are nicely tailored. The only problem is the shoes. Slippers won't work at all.

better yet

LAVIN SWEAT PANTS FOR $50

HOLLA

Only if they'll:

drape obscenely over the penis

South American? Some countries in Africa have had terrible dictators and I don't recall any sort of government being close to a dictatorship in South Africa, anyways I'm sure you meant American.

South American.

Second question: is wearing your pajamas outside of the house always morally reprehensible? What if your pajamas are extremely classy / you look like an South American dictator who just finished his morning routine of being fed by your servants and lounging in your thirty mile pool?

I need pictures of South American dictators in their pajamas ASAP.

Jeepster I am not a huge anime, I seldomly watch anime. Trust me though Naruto may not be the most artistic or creative anime, but it certainly entertains. I just love the growth of the story line and the fighting especially. You should give it a try, from the start.

I was thinking more along the lines of Idi Amin. Hedi Slimane wishes he could've put ten-thousand enormous medals on his jackets and not been called out for swagger-jacking. You know that guy was mad lounging in his pajamas and no one could fuck with that.

"South Africa" was a broad generalization with no reasoning other than that it sounded nice.