superconfessional

On the subject of orlando speeding violations. I think the worst is the 3 roads connecting curry ford to east/west (bumby, primrose and i forget). It's a really trafficked road and the speed limit is only 25. There's no fucking way those roads should be 25. I remember when it used to be 30 and i thought it was really annoying. Plus they ALWAYS have speed traps there.

I haven't driven around there in awhile, but the only road I ever took from the East/West to Curry Ford was Semoran. In fact, I used to go to school on Semoran. Never had any police-related trouble though. It was always in stupid places like Oviedo, on goddamn Lockwood heading towards UCF or something.

i (accidentally) hit a tow truck and it fucked up the complete left side of the vw i was driving (side mirror fell off, only supported by the wire) and the tow truck didn't even have one scratch on it.

I used to drive an F150, and after my junior prom I got rear-ended by a Civic, which then got rear-ended by a smaller truck. Both trucks were fine, but the Civic was accordianed. Everyone was okay, but it's amazing what a larger vehicle can withstand, comparitively.

God damn... I haven't touched or seen a bit of Counter Strike in over 4 years... but for some reason my brain is telling that it's: Equipment > Body Armor, Automatics > M4A1 Carbine, Equipment > Grenade.

You're probably forgetting your Desert Eagle.

helmet is very important. 8-1? nub.

if youre doing a fucking deagle save then you should forget your helmet

m4 no helmet? round 12/24 (pre-2005)/ round 15/30(post-2005) shit.

you shouldve copped clips too. nub.

/notfunnyjoke

//////beaten by mis by seconds. go support your damn Titans. StrykerX.

looooooooooool. An unnamed member just repped me with a message that claimed/informed me about who he is.

This guy has been in teamz such as FRUNTLINE EYEBALLAZ, SCHROET KOMMANDOZ SVERIGE, NINJAS IN PYJAMAZ.

O.G. shit mang. props to him. he likes winq's clothes.

hahahahahahahaha. this is news to me.

superconfessional:

I'll smoke you all in CS

i was a super CS nerd and ran a team from cal-o to cal-m for 5 seasons (prior to cal-premier)

also i recently rejoined a cal team /w some old friends of mine, we are 1-0 in preseason

/nerd

also...

my life is at the lowest point in a while, but i think its curving back up towards positive...

looooooooooool. An unnamed member just repped me with a message that claimed/informed me about who he is.

This guy has been in teamz such as FRUNTLINE EYEBALLAZ, SCHROET KOMMANDOZ SVERIGE, NINJAS IN PYJAMAZ.

can you snitch i wanna know i was a huge SK/NiP fanboy

holy shit he was on eYe too thats pretty cool

i knew all those tool-looking nordics posting on the forum had to have some geek background.

damn, i kept hearing about this stuff/teams/CS through high-school, that game fucked up the life of some friends of mine