superconfessional

it would seem so. it was full to the brim with seething rage too, which you don't get a lot of in superconfessional
Yeah, when she started using bold text, I kinda stopped reading.

I was thinking about Trix cereal. I finally figured out the mystery behind that damn bunny.

it was actually pretty true, towards the end at least, was about to +rep her for her honesty, but alas.

What was it about?

so this fuckin trix rabbit, my entire life, I've pitied him. I've always been pissed at those spoiled suburbanite children who steal his only food source and laugh at his misery. And then I did a little investigating. Turns out the trix rabbit got his name from his voyueristic hobbies at chuck e cheese. The bitch would film kids jumping around in the moonwalk inflatable.

When he was finally caught, he was only thrown in jail for 3 days, during which he was not molested by a large minority prisoner, and then he got off on probation. He even has sexual relations with his parole officer, who he convinced not to keep tabs on him.

And so he stalks these white neighborhoods; he's not after the cereal. That's just a fucking metaphor.

RIP Great Uncle Lenny

owned jazz clubs. had the ability to tune out all the sqwaking of a loud italian family. smoked fine cigars. quit smoking fine cigars. maybe my favorite old man.

I was listening to Wes Montgomery play 'Round Midnight. when i got the call that he had died around midnight the night before.

i give thanks.

My little group of friends is gonna be torn apart soon. People just being dumbasses and hooking up with each other. It's gonna suck.

That happened to my group. I started going out with this girl from my clique, then we broke up. My best friend decides to go for her, since he liked her since before we started going out and I sorta was in a competition with him. But me and the girl were thinking about doing it again, but then she says no, and puts me in the friend zone and goes for the friend. Then I figured I had already wasted a crapload of time on her, so I moved on. I started dating another girl from my friends, she decides that she 'can't stand the sight of us being happy together' and decides to dump off with her boy. And then after that people started to just diffuse out. Anyways yeah.

Oh.... And I haven't gotten any ass for like 5/6 months

I haven't gotten any since New Years Eve. :(

I haven't gotten any since New Years Eve. :(

snap!

superconfession: my new roomate is my best friend's girlfriend, whom I kind of hooked up with last new years eve.... (they weren't dating then)

i not attracted to her tho

good idea? or, great idea? she be cookin for me, buyin weed and whatnot.

^^^What the fuck.

There is a (likely apocryphal) story about a former New Yorker editor, who, after recieving story after story from a writer of minute talent, finally sent him a letter telling him to cease and desist. He additionally advised him to perhaps consider an activity besides writing.

He received a reply several weeks later, a final submission from the writer, which appeared to be a sheaf of foolscap drenched in urine and addressed to him at the magazine.

I'm not sure if what I'm saying is that I wish someone with authority would tell you to stop writing, or I'd rather read a pile of paper that's been pissed on. But please, don't do that again. I read this thread for peoples innermost pain, not whatever the FUCK that was.

I made a great comparison the other day, and since all of you are about as literate as my cat, I will spare you my glorious realization.

No. Wait. I won't.

imho, the amount of walking sticks you own is directly proportionate to your number of sperm.)

really cocky and annoying style of writing for no reason.