superconfessional

i made honor roll for the first time in 2 years.

i had a great night tonight

had an amazing night on friday with a girl

i've had a relatively good month academically

i'm finishing up all my college apps tomorrow and sending them in before thanksgiving, or maybe just after

all my friends from college are home this week

i turn 18 really soon

i'm pretty happy superfuture, don't have much to complain about these days. i'll come back to this thread when i have something to bitch/moan about so you can hate/say "dammit, jeep's bitchin again. fuck that kid."

senior year is so-far-so-good.

^^ congrats dude

im jealous =)

EDIT: FUCK I FORGOT, I HEARD ABOUT SOME GIRL AT MY SCHOOL WHO DID JENKEM!!!!!

Jenkem is the shit. I could never date a girl that tried that. Not only would she be disgusting, she'd be poor as well. Nasty.

we had a party at our house yesterday

and i got pretty drunk.

i remember talking to one of the top fashion design majors or something because someone else in the room said she was. so she comes up to me and says i like your shirt.

and in my drunk ramble my friend said i said " yea fashion. i'm into alll that shit. so much. u see these jeans? i cant washthem. japanese right. look at the patch. its a chimp."

embarrassing. but she grabbed my ass a couple times so i guess it worked out.

and then on my way home i went to a rest stop on the jersey parkway and saw a burger king employee that looked EXACTLY like dum. i was gonna take a photo with him but my phone died.

and i got pretty drunk.

i remember talking to one of the top fashion design majors or something because someone else in the room said she was. so she comes up to me and says i like your shirt.

and in my drunk ramble my friend said i said " yea fashion. i'm into alll that shit. so much. u see these jeans? i cant washthem. japanese right. look at the patch. its a chimp."

and then on my way home i went to a rest stop on the jersey parkway and saw a burger king employee that looked EXACTLY like dum. i was gonna take a photo with him but my phone died.

don't you know?

DUM now works at burger king...

i had a dream in which i shared a taxi with corbin law. i knew it was him because i recognized his chin. my dad was there too, and i had to make up a fake explaination for why i knew him cuz i didn't want to say "oh yknow, some fashion forum on the internet"

and i got pretty drunk.

parkway restops r getto

same here. i usually take 5/10m to leave home for the fact that i never know where i placed my keys,cellphone,wallet or sunglasses

I have twice the problem... cell & blackberry.

It's the best excuse ever to wear the same jeans every day ("if I wasn't wearing the same pants as yesterday, I'd have been late, so piss off)

Keys clipped to belt loop.

Wallet and cell in back pockets

Blackberry on belt (not recommended for style purposes... but I'm addicted to it...)

Add this to not wearing sunglasses, and you'll be out the door in record time EVERY time.