superconfessional

oh my god. oh my god.

blonde moment

i have gotten so much grief on facebook when i talk about flashlights that now I just purposely typo "fleshlight" and nobody even questions it at this point. pretty sad.

EDIT: brb patenting design for a flæshlight

there is this really cute girl who works at a store near where i work...she actually owns it. I used to innocently flirt with her when she came in...now i dont see her as much.

Im debating if i should just go buy something and feel out the situation or just fuck it and burst in the store and be like.. "you, me, bike rides, fancy diner, ice cream, saturday". odds are i wont not be so smooth and say something about the pope and a fleshlight.

problem is....i dont know if she even has a bf.

there is this really cute girl who works at a store near where i work...she actually owns it. I used to innocently flirt with her when she came in...now i dont see her as much.

Im debating if i should just go buy something and feel out the situation or just fuck it and burst in the store and be like.. "you, me, bike rides, fancy diner, ice cream, saturday". odds are i wont not be so smooth and say something about the pope and a fleshlight.

buy something and and check it out. bring up what you're doing this weekend and possibly invite her if you get the greenlight.

???

profit

Guest bambam
I should really, really slow down with the weed.

fucc datt smoke dat dancc all day every day fucc slowin down it aint no thang :cool:

Guest bambam

My Dare Rap

By Shawna

When you SMOKE

It's no JOKE

Smoking turns your lungs BLACK

And Causes you to HACK

If you go ahead and SMOKE

You are going to CROAK

If you smoke POT

Your brain will ROT

When you drink BEER

You can't think CLEAR

When you drink BOOZE

Your brain will SNOOZE

If you take a DRUG

You will turn into a SLUG

When you get HIGH

You might try to FLY

And you will DIE

So if you go to a Party

Be a SMARTY!

Listen to my VOICE

Make the right CHOICE

If you never drink and DRIVE

You will have a good chance of staying ALIVE.

If all else fails get a camera phone pic and a fleshlight

i feel like shit because all thats going threw my mind right now is if this happens will i be able to get work covered tomorrow and will i be able to prepare myself for final presentations on tuesday.

i hate that my mind immediately goes to these things...