superconfessional

Was just wondering whether there was a fine line you could straddle, something that would be against the spirit of the law but not against the letter of the law--like girls having buttsex so that they can still be virgins for their future husbands, for example.

I suppose if you did it out of hunger it would be a sin

but otherwise

let it slide

i can't help but feel a little bit suspect when i get texts from my dudes while driving. somehow along this ribbon, my brain has been accustomed to receiving naughty messages from my girl while i'm driving (mostly to see her), so i've always smiled and perhaps had a little dick twitch nbd, right. well occasionally i have to get a msg from a guy friend in betwixt our textual relations, and havin a chub like that and conversatin with your boy is just now how i like to go out.

that's how houdini died, and i ain't goin out like that.

if you pinch the nose, not swallowing is not an option. so i've heard...

Ah, swallowing jizz--the best gift a girl can give a guy....

But what about water? Couldn't you have gargled and spit out the water?

And if you swallow jizz while the sun is up, does that violate the tenets of Ramadan (i.e., does that count as breaking fast)?

will rep when i reload.

i can't help but feel a little bit suspect when i get texts from my dudes while driving. somehow along this ribbon, my brain has been accustomed to receiving naughty messages from my girl while i'm driving (mostly to see her), so i've always smiled and perhaps had a little dick twitch nbd, right. well occasionally i have to get a msg from a guy friend in betwixt our textual relations, and havin a chub like that and conversatin with your boy is just now how i like to go out.

that's how houdini died, and i ain't goin out like that.

Ah, swallowing jizz--the best gift a girl can give a guy....

But what about water? Couldn't you have gargled and spit out the water?

And if you swallow jizz while the sun is up, does that violate the tenets of Ramadan (i.e., does that count as breaking fast)?

didnt want to spit out the water, i wanted to drink it cause my throat felt really dry and scratchy. and i hate being teased, so no gargling.

Was just wondering whether there was a fine line you could straddle, something that would be against the spirit of the law but not against the letter of the law--like girls having buttsex so that they can still be virgins for their future husbands, for example.

i just know that if a girl or guy were to orgasm during fasting times, their fast is then broken.

i guess head could be overlooked as long as she doesnt get off on it. :P

I held off from hooking up with a drunk girl because I was stone cold sober last night and she was practically passing out. I ended up putting her to bed and making sure she wasn't gonna get sick or anything. I feel like I did the right thing, but the dream I had about fucking her tells me I did not.

colllllllege whatsup.

I held off from hooking up with a drunk girl because I was stone cold sober last night and she was practically passing out. I ended up putting her to bed and making sure she wasn't gonna get sick or anything. I feel like I did the right thing, but the dream I had about fucking her tells me I did not.

colllllllege whatsup.

congrats you just friendzoned yourself :)

(but you are a good person!)

speaking of that, am i the only one who went to that hai2u.com site and scrolled down and clicked on all those links? and then felt like killing myself because there may be no hope for humanity? really? just me???

That's basically what happened to Seymour Glass in "A Perfect Day for Bananafish"!

colllllllege whatsup.

Being friendzoned isn't anything a good round of frotteurism can't fix.

oh, my god. nutabuse is horrifying. (but obviously not as bad as BME pain olympics)

nutabuse. people are insane. i love my nuts. they are so precious to me. why? why?

now, i'm about to google BME pain olympics because i've never seen it

pray for me

EDIT: fuck no i ain't watching that. i never got past the opening frame.

I honestly don't believe friendzone happened. I'd rather be a fucking gentleman before an ass any day, so I honestly don't feel that bad about it. I'm hanging with her before the homecoming pep-rally today, so I can redeem myself anyways.