superconfessional

Guest jmatsu

i wish them the best, but i wanna know the details.

like who stepped 2 who. what was said.

tweedle: "the fades of my denim are beautiful, but not as beautiful as your chinese ass!"

i can imagine sopoem raping the shit outta tweedles.

Yeah T we'll be around Seoul til winter for sure and probably well into the next year as we have a plan for living life fit for kings; sooner also perhaps we might be in your neck of the woods when the substance withdrawals really begin to kick in.

jmatsu, you gonna come out to the Seoul sufu meetup fall 08?

suckdick is shorter than me. has smaller shoe size, smaller waist. same chest size.

mass is shorter than me. has smaller shoe size, smaller waist. larger chest size.

lib is shorter than me. has similar shoe size, smaller waist. larger chest size.

the fact that i know this shit makes me very depressed right now

but thats how you know where to pump your loose cracks, dig?

you know i'm going to pm kerni about my old vans vault perfs before i put em up on the supermarket

Guest jmatsu
Yeah T we'll be around Seoul til winter for sure and probably well into the next year as we have a plan for living life fit for kings; sooner also perhaps we might be in your neck of the woods when the substance withdrawals really begin to kick in.

jmatsu, you gonna come out to the Seoul sufu meetup fall 08?

i want 2. whos gonna b my body guard?

no fall meetup jju say yo!

everyone knows im the party monster of sufu seoul contingent so wait up for me! haha

im visiting once in spring, then graduate then back out for serious playtime, gonna ship a motor over too i reckon (looking into costs now - you might be able to shed some light on the formalities of that though dis?)

Well, I think all who can attend Seoul sufu meatup v2 are sz 46 jacket, 28 waisted Asian dudes plus wild_whiskey, who is a sz 46 jacket size 28 waist white dude. dizzhizz is a bit bigger so we call him oppa. We aren't good at bodyguarding for ourselves, that is why we will get bitches.

Yeah, shipping your car isn't worth it anymore. They're trying to lock out service work on grey imports and prices on dealer cars are dropping slowly as well. Most people are better off buying a G37 and getting on with life, sadly.

I'm currently thinking about swapping my A4 Avant for a 535iT wagon and shipping it through anyway, since there's no wagons over there. I will see if I'm staying long enough. It costs about 30% of the used value of your car in import tariffs, so for a used US car that is nothing....

man jmatsu, I haven't even been to Seoul myself, in a year. I'm actually kind of scared; the AA-wearing tinfoil headband types didn't even exist last time I was there and now they're like cancer. Anyhow, Seoul is a highly recommendable stomping grounds if you're nearby, it's like a nightly carnival that never shuts down and the alcohol is stronger, girls more annoying and plastic. I told rajio we were gonna do this in October so I thought maybe we could do Tokyo vs Seoul showdown, away game for Tokyo crew, bring it to yours a few weeks later.

Lab: we have Dec 10-Jan 8th off, so we might be getting high in Europe. Please check for couch availability.

T: you can buy OG minis in Seoul, there's a dealer in Sungbuk-dong that specializes in Minis and Vespas, I forgot the name but I used to live next to it. They all dressed in Paul Smith diffusion and rode Vespas up and down the street all day. If you're gonna spend the time getting a car to port and pulling it through customs, I'd only waste my time/money bringing something rare, German, US-spec, bought at US used prices. 3/5 series wagon, A4/S4 wagon, C/E-class wagon, or convertible versions that aren't available in Korea, like the M3 vert.

Haha, classic from the DF. Can't rep you again. Some of my best friends were made this way, the girls long gone but the dudes are still cool as shit. Small town though.

related story: (of course)

When having just moved into a flat in Sungbuk-dong a few years ago, I had an outgoing Floridian roommate and a quieter, cooler English roommate. The American said he'd gone to McDonald's and met some new guy and that we were gonna hang out with him, and I asked him how they'd met. He said he was eating a Big Mac and saw a black guy so he gave him a peace sign and they chit chatted.

Black guy rolls up, and we introduce ourselves...

him to me, in 7-11: 'yo where you from?'

me: '(city name here)'

him: 'what?! yo I'm from (city here) too, do you know __? ___? ___? ___Kim? '

me: 'yeah I used to bone her in freshman year'

him: 'oh i was tapping that last year during our internship' 'oh wait... you were first....'

me: '...yeah.... nice to meet you'

Because of our newly discovered link, we become decent friends for a couple years. Last summer, standing at a bar, I see a girl staring at the side of my face. Lo and behold, it is Miss Kim, glue of two men's friendship. I realize I don't have much to say to her, so I call up that dude and tell him who I have run into, and he was standing outside the bar anyway. He runs in, and it was certainly a sight to see, the three of us....

haha, sadly I have a few friends who've all dipped the proverbial fondue with me, and most do get along, strangely enough.

T- most vintage cars probably get axed at customs if they don't meet emissions, there's no 'vintage appreciation' bylaws for old cars in Korea I reckon. Besides that, it'd cost more to bring in than the car is worth itself. Really only a good deal for Korean int'l students who've had cars in America and ship them back because they already own them. We used to not have Hondas, Lexuses, etc in Korea so they were kind of interesting when imported.

for reals though, i wanna get an old mini there.. how much you think the cost will be at that sungbuk garage? and what are the costs for import? i know customs is 8% and excise duty is 2.5% for cars under 2000cc (which the mini will be).. value will only be about £1000... cant be that expensive to get over.. but what tests need to be covered to get it through emissions etc etc.? the thing will be spotless, pristine. im gonna build myself.

Probably all in, maybe $10K? Not a lot fundamentally, but a bit overkill for an old Mini... last year I saw a (white) guy driving in Itaewon in a clean ass all original E12 528i on period Alpina alloys and the center-hung pipes, now that was legit. I'd rock the hell out of one of those, or a 280SE convertible....

Rover Minis they actually sold new over there until recently, like 2002, so not that rare really. OG air-cooled VW bugs as well. Those are both kind of previous level.

There's basically three ways you can go, for breaking necks in Seoul:

-vintage

-exotic

-rare/unimported variant steez

www.bobaedream.co.kr has all the used cars currently for sale....

Guest jmatsu
nah man, british dude in a british mini will get mad fanny. trust me. i blag that cheeky chappy brit steelo big time in seoul and itd be the perfect accessory. im set on it. that or just bring over my 120 m sporto...

wanted to know why the fuckin nu-rave fruitswag fashionz b so big in kland right now...

is it the japland 2 k-land cycles or something?

and what up with the jboks?