superconfessional

word. people with no money stay the fuck home. or go to the library, park, museum, grandparent's house or some shit...

Can't agree more. There's a friend in my circle who keeps getting fired and is broke all of the time. We pay for his drinks and meals constantly. Well, I ran into some trouble and didn't have any money for a while. Keeping in mind that I never make this kack pay me back, he bought me dinner only to say "you can pay me back when you get money."

Fuck this clown. He's one of my best friends, but c'mon.

just got some grad money and not sure what to do with it. cluthin? vacation? what cluthin? where trip?

^^ I didn't know that Asians could be such Kikes. That's a freudian power-thing you've got there.

I hate when people treat service people like shit and complain to managers.

we've all read this but im posting it anyway.

http://www.violentacres.com/archives/59

^^ I didn't know that Asians could be such Kikes. That's a freudian power-thing you've got there.

I hate when people treat service people like shit and complain to managers.

Unfortunately, I am not of the Jewish persuasion. But I don't just complain. I only complain when I get shit service. I had dinner last night and before I finished one slice of my pizza, our waiter dropped off our check without a word. My friend had taken two bites of his salad. Now, I don't know about you, but I find that pretty fucking rude.

^ watch these (in order) and you will see the error of your ways.

LHchl4AxsE0

vLKhJnKrf9M

but still keep the dream alive

word. people with no money stay the fuck home. or go to the library, park, museum, grandparent's house or some shit...
I had a friend who actually went one step further. A group of us went out to eat, and when we were ordering, he said, "Oh, I'm not going to get anything--I'll just eat whatever you guys don't finish."

GOD DAMMIT I SO FUCKING RELATE. I HATE BROKE FUCKS IM TIRED OF ALWAYS PAYING FOR ALL THE ALCHS. but i do get this guilty feeling because i come from a pretty wealthy family. i have some poor friends but most are stingy.

proms in less than 2 weeks and i still dont have a date. what the fuck am i doing.

what do you guys think about me asking some random chick that i find attractive? it should all fly well as well as she finds me somewhat good looking right? but then she might think im a fucking creep.

I enjoy calling / talking to customer service people when im stressed for their nice, relaxing, calming voices. They seem so full of answers. The online chat ones aren't too bad either. I always pretend i'm interested in a product and then have them explain to me all of the little details about it, any othe rproducts i might be interested in, or anything they thought was better. Hm...I seriously need a therapist.

proms in less than 2 weeks and i still dont have a date. what the fuck am i doing.

what do you guys think about me asking some random chick that i find attractive? it should all fly well as well as she finds me somewhat good looking right? but then she might think im a fucking creep.

2 weeks. uhhh thats bad. girls like having "time" to get all ready.

i would advise against a random chick because:

she could have STD's

she could bore the fuck out of you

she could be a bitch and reject

but since you only have 2 weeks what do you have to lose.

and if youre decent looking you'll have no probs. plus its in your advan cause she doesnt have a date.

are you a senior and shes a senior? or you trying to pick up a freshman or osmething

nigga dont worry. i got u, u know i always pitch in everytime we pick up.
2 weeks. uhhh thats bad. girls like having "time" to get all ready.

i would advise against a random chick because:

she could have STD's

she could bore the fuck out of you

she could be a bitch and reject

but since you only have 2 weeks what do you have to lose.

and if youre decent looking you'll have no probs. plus its in your advan cause she doesnt have a date.

are you a senior and shes a senior? or you trying to pick up a freshman or osmething

im actually a junior. and i THINK i wanna ask a sophmore.

Daaaamn I wish I'd gone to high school in the states... my prom invite went like this:

Him: Hey, want to go to prom?

Me: Ok, are you coming to the afterparty?

Him: Yup, See you there

THE END.

WHERE WERE MY FLOWERS? WHERE WERE CANDLES OUTSIDE MY WINDOW SPELLING OUT MY NAME?

Damn I didn't know kids still got homotional over prom. Shit is just cheap frills for kids to act a fool with a bit more permission. Maybe you get your dick wet in your $100 Men's Wearhouse suit, maybe you get drunk and watch your date fuck some other dude, but most likely it will be another really really forgettable moment... you're better off saving some cash to buy another B.Son hoody.