best waywt pics

Seenmy has been killing it lately imo. The Samurai baggy fit on him looks ill. For those who say his outfit is bad fitting, you'll just never understand. I think the fact has been established that it is damn near impossible to educate superfuture on how streetwear is meant to be worn. Except for the few it is useless trying to argue, superfuture is filled with hipster kids that hop from trend to trend.

i understand streetwear, at least on some basic level, and i also understand the way clothes are meant to be worn; they should look good. those pants just look kind of silly, i know they're raw and will eventually sag better but man, those look goofy.

even still my favourite seenmy fits were when he was first wearing the 5010xx, those looked great, this whole baggy pants thing just doesn't do it for me any more

i understand streetwear, at least on some basic level, and i also understand the way clothes are meant to be worn; they should look good. those pants just look kind of silly, i know they're raw and will eventually sag better but man, those look goofy.

even still my favourite seenmy fits were when he was first wearing the 5010xx, those looked great, this whole baggy pants thing just doesn't do it for me any more

No offence but I don't think you do understand. I actually think that your aesthetic is the epitome of a hipster. But everybody has there preferences so it is understandable to disagree. I guess it is somewhat about brand synergy and what not, but more about actually 'knowing' exactly what you are wearing, and almost being obsessive or authentic rather than just throwing on anything that looks good in the morning.

No offence but I don't think you do understand. I actually think that your aesthetic is the epitome of a hipster. But everybody has there preferences so it is understandable to disagree. I guess it is somewhat about brand synergy and what not, but more about actually 'knowing' exactly what you are wearing, and almost being obsessive or authentic rather than just throwing on anything that looks good in the morning.

standing ovation.

Never trust a hipster.

Seenmy's recent fits kill. Props to him. Anyone hating his style now will surely be jocking later.

Re: layering - down vests and sweaters are most often meant to be insulation layers, worn beneath a shell or other outerlayer - if we're talking about function, here, he's done it properly. As to double button-downs: shit just looks tight when done with the right colors, patterns, textures, etc.

I think the argument is that it is not about wearing brands together in a way that they traditionally fit together (similar connotations, ie workwear, 90s ure-hara, whatever), but rather knowing the precise history of each brand that you wear and being aware of the context you are putting the garments into. This shit is way over my head, I just wear what I think looks good, but I believe that's the direction seenmy is going in and I have much respect for it.

Re: layering - down vests and sweaters are most often meant to be insulation layers, worn beneath a shell or other outerlayer - if we're talking about function, here, he's done it properly. As to double button-downs: shit just looks tight when done with the right colors, patterns, textures, etc.

I guess this is a cultural thing. I was somewhat going by milspex's idea of "who wears a certain garment". When I think of Moncler, I think of decadent skiing vacations in Kitzbuehel, and kids that go to expensive clubs and buy bottles of Moet/Grey Goose on their parents' credit card, simply because that's where I always see those jackets.

I guess this is a cultural thing. I was somewhat going by milspex's idea of "who wears a certain garment". When I think of Moncler, I think of decadent skiing vacations in Kitzbuehel, and kids that go to expensive clubs and buy bottles of Moet/Grey Goose on their parents' credit card, simply because that's where I always see those jackets.

Got ya, that's true - I was thinking more of the brands heritage in mountaineering, etc.