best waywt pics

Dress on what level? I thought the mantra of SuFu was that it's the swagger, the coordination and the confidence that makes a great fit, but all of the sudden to be on a high level you have to shell out ten grand per outfit? Not pickin on you dude I just think it's an unfair statement.

I understand what you're saying and I agree (and I know you're not picking on me). There are people who are dressed just as well and spend considerably less money, but those weren't the examples the fellow brought up. He specifically said Still. Still has "swagger", but most of his style comes with the amount of money he's able to spend on his pieces and, in my opinion, he's inarguably dressed better than many of those who can't as a result of it. For pure aesthetics, after 100+ pages of AA hoodies it's nice to see one that's MA+. "That level" just means someone whose a. well dressed, and b. has interesting and rare pieces. There are other users like him (I consider Milspex to be in a similiar position, for instance) but it's an unfair standard nonetheless.

Personally, I prefer Diamonds (his other example) to Still because of the reasons you've stated. He spends more on a few key pieces and then builds cheaper outfits around them and wears them like they cost $10k because he's got good sense and confidence.

Anyway, good post. Just pointing out that I haven't abandoned these tenements of SuFu for $10k outfits.

The fit on Soepom's dress is pretty spectacular. IMO she just needed to write "Yohji Yamamoto" underneath it and this whole argument wouldn't exist. I've *never* seen someone in the states or Korea who dresses quite like her... so go ahead and say that you don't dig her fits, but saying her look is a dime a dozen is, in my experience, complete bullshit.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd almost rather see a Willhelm than a Yohji these days. Especially on Soepom. +me to the "don't know many who dress like Soepom" camp.

right now we have all agreed that after much negotiation:

1) Soepoem is reasonably cute, and has style

2) People on sufu like clothes

3) Lots of people on superfuture are not homo

4) good sense and confidence are everything

perhaps we can get back to posting fits? I really liked this picture, which shows this off well. How may people with a white tee, some jeans and vans do we see 20 a day? but not many have the skills to make it look this good:

6yyt6w4.jpg

maybe if he was waering one flannel ....

i love seenmy but i dont get what the fuck he's doing

Theres one designer who does mad layering with like 3 tops. I guess seenmy is trying to emulate that designers aesthetic, but not over exaggerated with 3 tops.

He did a pretty decent job, considering he still managed to maintain a slim silhouette.