best waywt pics

^ disagree. im usually a huge fan of mis but this isnt best waywt material.

Double disagree. Looks nice, color palette is fantastic and it's just a clean, subdued fit in general. Nothing wrong with that at all, and the small details and materials definitely make this Best WAYWT material.

Double disagree. Looks nice, color palette is fantastic and it's just a clean, subdued fit in general. Nothing wrong with that at all, and the small details and materials definitely make this Best WAYWT material.

Disagree...the individual pieces don't go together well, in my opinion. The fit of the shirt and the jeans are off. The jeans look odd with the shoes.

Disagree...the individual pieces don't go together well, in my opinion. The fit of the shirt and the jeans are off. The jeans look odd with the shoes.

yeah I agree, the shoes dont look right with those pants.

dsc0015em3.jpg

i like most of mis' fits, but definitely not this one

that recent purchases post of yours with some of this stuff in it blew my mind, but i really dislike this fit

it all looks bad together; whatever type of pants those are, they definitely don't belong, and i cant wrap my mind around the idea of that shirt with those pieces either, it just looks bad to me

From your previous fits i know you can pull off the lanvins, but you didnt here

And if that shirt is ccp, for the love of god just sell it

you'd be much better off with $500 to spend on the type of stuff that has made so many of your previous fits great instead of using it to hitch onto the silver spoon bandwagon

on a note that is largely unrelated:

i hate how so many users veer towards what they consider to be "the culmination" by attempting to heavily incorporate labels such as CCP.

This is nothing more than hypebeasting on a different scale, and it is certainly not a means to an end, a completion and perfection of your wardrobe, or a surefire way to become a dominator in the waywt thread.(or maybe it is, since so many people have been sucked into thinking this way now and beasting in this way.)

A good example of this hypebeasting is the user whose name escapes me who lists what he is wearing in this manner: LUCCCPCCPMA+CCPLM,

He basically sold all his thousands worth of actual hypebeast shit(evidenced in his numerous past sale threads) and basically bought a full CCP wardrobe.

Do I despise or dislike ccp? No, it fills a very worthy niche and presents a very considerable aspect of fashion

Does much of it look extremely, no, horribly plain? Yes.

I think Still is a good example of a user who wears labels such as and similar to ccp very well.

I think 90% of those who wear it, do not.

How many users are there who even wear CCP on here consistently, much less LUC and MA+? Like five?

It doesnt even have to be a label on the level such as CCP, that was merely a shining example, and there are certainly more than 5

It could be Ann Demeulemeester, Carpe Diem, etc. etc.; it could be completely unrelated labels, the majority of the idea(bar the specifics I mentioned) is the same

sweats + hitops = awesome

+button up shirt = nxt level

lavin or no lavin that looks good. the sweats and the sneakers go great together and the shirt gives a quirky twist. if you want that fit to impress the sufu masses another layer would make the look seem more considered but I like it how is it. In short, I would definatelty wear that.

"It could be Ann Demeulemeester, Carpe Diem, etc. etc.; it could be completely unrelated labels, the majority of the idea(bar the specifics I went into in the CCP example) is the same"

I dig em and buy them when can but even when had zero money I dressed the same way, some people it just dosnt work and the fit above the 3 items just look a bit nerdy together. Im sure they would look fine if you switched them up with different pieces.

I dig em and buy them when can but even when had zero money I dressed the same way, some people it just dosnt work and the fit above the 3 items just look a bit nerdy together. Im sure they would look fine if you switched them up with different pieces.

So if he dressed differently it would probably look fine? What does that even mean?

It could be Ann Demeulemeester, Carpe Diem, etc. etc.; it could be completely unrelated labels, the majority of the idea(bar the specifics I mentioned) is the same

I really don't understand what you're talking about anymore.

Superfuture approved label beasting is the cancer that is killing Superfuture.

You either subscribe to hype or you don't, and it's plain to see who does and does not as a consequence. If you disprove of a fit, fine, but this "all designers = hype" argument is just as counter-productive as whatever exactly it is you're lamenting.

You either subscribe to hype or you don't, and it's plain to see who does and does not as a consequence. If you disprove of a fit, fine, but this "all designers = hype" argument is just as counter-productive as whatever exactly it is you're lamenting.

all designers=hype?

You said yourself that it is plain to see who does and does not subscribe to hype, so put 2 and 2 together.

There's nothing wrong with wearing labels that are popular on superfuture.

It's the obsession over some labels as a result of "beasting" that is the problem.

And once again, it is plain to see who does and does not subscribe to hype.