best waywt pics

2144598516_9ae951cc24_o.jpg

See chat for details

cotton duck just looks so comfortable lol

I can't believe all the shit that was raised when papoose was posted, but this slips buy with no complaints. I lost respect for those posters. Hypocrites will burn in hell.

plus rep for making these people eat shit cotton

I remember when this forum used to be about gear now its about "amazing" photos of trees where u can`t even make out what the dude is wearing. gay.

i have to agree here.

if you want to take mediocre semi-artistic photos go to the photography thread.

fucking retarded to post photos on wdywt where we can't even make out what people are wearing. there a few posters that take the crown in this particularly stupid activity over and over again but cotton duck is not one of them. that photo is fucking awesome so it will slip under my hate radar

2144598516_9ae951cc24_o.jpg

See chat for details

Sorry for requoting this but it reminded me of some actual clothing that looked like they were made from blankets... anyone know of the designers that did this? Maybe yamamoto or kawakubo played around with using actual fluffy bedsheet fabric to make wraparound capes or jackets? I felt one and it was hella comfortable.

and I'm not talking about those bubble goose jackets that were famous back in the puff daddy and mase era.

i think that would be more of your favorite runway look not a best waywt but i do like the oversized look of the whole thing even if he kinda looks puffin lol
was this directed at my post?

if it was, i was responding to masuerte.