best waywt pics

Don't post if you are not open to criticism. That haircut w/ the black and the cardigan low around the shoulder creates an emo look. All I'm saying is you might be better off if you could actually see. Your hair is in your eyes. Type emo haircut into google images and the exact same haircut will come up many many times. Obviously I'm not the only one that thinks that.

I really like your outfit, just cut the hair.

edit: the fact you are being so sensitive does not make you seem any less emo

im not being sensitive, you're just stupid :confused:

diamonds, he's not stupid...he was recently raped by emos.
After the show I was asked if I wanted to go meet some of the performers backstage. Man, I was thrilled. But when I got back there, they were drunk and out of control. Rumpus Cat and Macavity kept feeling up my leg. I tried to leave, but, Rumpleteazer held me down, and... I was raped by Mr. Mistoffelees.

people seem to have a misconception of emo. i guess in this context you're referring to mall emo?
^you're a fucking idiot

you really think mall scenesters are robokopn lanvinz and jockin dior n shit?

diamontes aint emo. not even remotely close. if you wanted to get technical he's like updated-monochromatic-glam kid. you know nothin about nothin.

I never said the clothes were emo. Just the haircut.

The line between scenester/glam kid and emo is thin and I don't care either way. I'm not a fan of the haircut. It's dated and he needs to pull it out of his eyes.

The line between scenester/glam kid and emo is thin and I don't care either way. I'm not a fan of the haircut. It's dated and he needs to pull it out of his eyes.

how the fuck is the line thin??? total opposites

lulz. you are dumb.

you taint know nothin bout nothing. like i said before.

how the fuck is the line thin??? total opposites

In spiderman 3 when they wanted to make Peter Parker look tough they gave him that haircut. The WORLD labelled him emo spiderman. Enough said.

As for you supposedly large line between emo and glamour ever hear of the idol of the den. Look it up.

In spiderman 3 when they wanted to make Peter Parker look tough they gave him that haircut. The WORLD labelled him emo spiderman. Enough said.

As for you supposedly large line between emo and glamour ever hear of the idol of the den. Look it up.

No shit-for-brains if its part of YOUR argument, YOU look it up and YOU post it. nobody is going to go to that much effort to prove your point for you.

looks great

by no means am i trying to offend anyone, but is bizzy gay? he dresses really well, but i'd rather see them on girls. the WAYWT pic above looks great, but in other pictures where hes wearing high heels and fake boobs? or maybe bizzy is a female. if so, i'm very sorry. no flame intended whatsoever. :)