best waywt pics

hahaha, some of you guys amuse me, it's like a skinny average looking girl post on super future, suddenly everyone swarms like "O_O....oh my.....*gets down on hands and knees and worships*". Is she cute? yeah most definitely, but hop off the computer every now and then and quite beasting so hard, girls that look like that are a dime a dozen~

yes but while not impossible, it's quite difficult to masturbate in public. (7)

hop off the computer every now and then and quite beasting so hard, girls that look like that are a dime a dozen~

I don't know where you're from, but i've never seen 1 girl in this country who looks and dresses like Soepom*. Are you saying good looking girls are a dime a dozen? I guess you're right. Still doesn't mean I don't appreciate each and every one of them :D

* some look like her, some dress like her

I dunno what country you live in but I'm in America, specifically like 25 miles outside of LA , see a decent variety of skinny/thick girls, all good. maybe hit up Macys/mall if you have one in your country?

I think Soepom definitely is cute, but i personally just don't think her outfit can contend in the same thread as people like Still/Diamonds yah dig?

Using Still as an example is unfair. I don't think anyone but him and that other guy whose constantly decked in CCP have enough money to dress on that level.

I think Soepom definitely is cute, but i personally just don't think her outfit can contend in the same thread as people like Still/Diamonds yah dig?
Using Still as an example is unfair. I don't think anyone but him and that other guy whose constantly decked in CCP have enough money to dress on that level.

Plus, Diamonds didn't even dress that well before the accident.

I love how it's ok for a denim fade or a hand-made knit to be "beautiful," but tell a girl she looks nice and people jump on you for being a desperate nerd. Seriously, I love it.

Yea, get up out of your chair and go find a girl who looks like Soepom, cause sure they're out there. But there are also a million cats in skinny black jeans with drapey coats and 37 layers of dark grey knits underneath. For some reason it's okay to dedicate a whole page of gushing to the latter, but tell a girl good fit and you're vag-beasting. Awesome.

Dress on what level? I thought the mantra of SuFu was that it's the swagger, the coordination and the confidence that makes a great fit, but all of the sudden to be on a high level you have to shell out ten grand per outfit? Not pickin on you dude I just think it's an unfair statement.

I know I'll get flamed for this, but the critics are so knee-deep in the groupthink that you can buy yourself some rep with handmade hand-hammered hand-dyed knits that 93 Italian and/or Japanese virgin seamstresses died making. Sometimes I can't help thinking, "does this guy act in person like as much of a depressed beatnik as he looks in his pictures?"

The fit on Soepom's dress is pretty spectacular. IMO she just needed to write "Yohji Yamamoto" underneath it and this whole argument wouldn't exist. I've *never* seen someone in the states or Korea who dresses quite like her... so go ahead and say that you don't dig her fits, but saying her look is a dime a dozen is, in my experience, complete bullshit.

I love how it's ok for a denim fade or a hand-made knit to be "beautiful," but tell a girl she looks nice and people jump on you for being a desperate nerd. Seriously, I love it.

Yea, get up out of your chair and go find a girl who looks like Soepom, cause sure they're out there. But there are also a million cats in skinny black jeans with drapey coats and 37 layers of dark grey knits underneath. For some reason it's okay to dedicate a whole page of gushing to the latter, but tell a girl good fit and you're vag-beasting. Awesome.

Dress on what level? I thought the mantra of SuFu was that it's the swagger, the coordination and the confidence that makes a great fit, but all of the sudden to be on a high level you have to shell out ten grand per outfit? Not pickin on you dude I just think it's an unfair statement.

I know I'll get flamed for this, but the critics are so knee-deep in the groupthink that you can buy yourself some rep with handmade hand-hammered hand-dyed knits that 93 Italian and/or Japanese virgin seamstresses died making. Sometimes I can't help thinking, "does this guy act in person like as much of a depressed beatnik as he looks in his pictures?"

The fit on Soepom's dress is pretty spectacular. IMO she just needed to write "Yohji Yamamoto" underneath it and this whole argument wouldn't exist. I've *never* seen someone in the states or Korea who dresses quite like her... so go ahead and say that you don't dig her fits, but saying her look is a dime a dozen is, in my experience, complete bullshit.

agreed on all points. there has been an influx of people with too much money and little style.

I love that pic of soepom. I could care less if anyone considers that "beasting" over her. It's just a great picture and she looks beautiful in that dress. I wish I lived where I was surounded by girls like her. All I ever see are soccer mom's and college girls who seem to think that fat is the new thin.

Fuck. I need to move.

It's the single easiest way to let everyone know you're not a nerd. "Hey nerds way to compliment a girl haven't you ever seen a woman before" :rolleyes:

SOEPOM I LOVE YOU! mArRy meeee