best waywt pics

^ thanks beatle! that was my first attempt at making a gif. i wanna grow up to be like ordo!

actually, i think i wanna be reincarnated to be like ordo. doubt i'll get there in this lifetime...

i think rirawin only has one suit - but man, that's a great pic. he looks like he's having an orgasm mid-flight

Guest supernoob
^ thanks beatle! that was my first attempt at making a gif. i wanna grow up to be like ordo!

actually, i think i wanna be reincarnated to be like ordo. doubt i'll get there in this lifetime...

i think rirawin only has one suit - but man, that's a great pic. he looks like he's having an orgasm mid-flight

DUTTY DUTTY GAL, U ALL IN DIS TRASH HAH????? PLZ CROSSPOST IN2 TRASH SO I CAN C DEM MOR E-Z

well...short people have low centres of gravities...and i'm short so...

actually, there's a vid of me sliding down the thing and saying "ass burn" at the end of it. but i'll leave it to tweeds to decide whether i shalt be mortified on the internets.

u mean immortalyzed????

I like that Tang fit, but the jacket seems a bit too "marching band" for everyday wear... still looks good though

Haha why do you say that?

I don't even know what would draw people to that area of Denver.

There are a lot of punk/hipster/scene/bohemian bars and people in that area... you just don't seem like the typical Denver 'burbs resident (in a good way). I'm actually moving to Capitol Hill from uptown at the end of November.