best waywt pics

Guest supernoob
not really. combined price of that outfit is maybe a little over $300. the most expensive thing that i can deduce would be those thick as thieves pants. he got the chukka's at a thrift store i think (?), or at least i remember reading that on styleforum. maybe he can answer it for you.

if he did then good on him.

cuz dem aldenz iz xpensive. axe lowrider

. When i first glanced at the picture, he reminded me of chow yun fat in his youth days

you're not only wrong about the clothing shit., but about the chow yun fat thing.

chow yun fat's signature look was a suit and tie. his face is/was alot bigger then getsmart's too. i guess all asians look the same to you. stop talking out of your ass.

^^^look the same 2 me. but ya...chow yugn phat...he wore duster rite??/ funny cuz i thought hong kong was rly hot r sumthin

all jokes aside, does he seriously look like chow yun fat 2 u? hair cut is different, and make of the face is different.

hk is fucking hot and humid, but hongkongers like to look fashionable in the heat. during dec they fucking wear scarfs/muffler even though it's still kinda hot.

Guest supernoob
all jokes aside, does he seriously look like chow yun fat 2 u? hair cut is different, and make of the face is different.

hk is fucking hot and humid, but hongkongers like to look fashionable in the heat. during dec they fucking wear scarfs/muffler even though it's still kinda hot.

they dont look similar rly...but if i tried 2 describe how any azn person on sufu looked...it will b difficult. unless they tall. cuz aint 2 mny tall azns.

I did say first glance.. The only thing that sort of gave me that impression were the sunglasses.. It was just a quick look..

chow yun fat's sunlasses were almost always of circular make. not no rudeboy mod shit.

well whatever, as i said it was a first glance, nothing to get all amped up about..

i'm far from upset about such a trivial issue, but i just feel that you make alot of sensless comments. that's it. if you ever make a good one, i'll definitely let you know.

y did chow yun only get respek in amerikkka 1ce he was past his prime? sad.

his chinese films were definitely better then his american ones, but on the reals, their export distro were terrible even a couple years after their domestic release.

sadly, while i do like him, he is a one-trick pony. he was born to play a gangster/cop/hitman. he only does noir well.

he also played a pirate in the last pirates of the caribbean

they coulda got any chinaman 2 do this. most people into disney-consumerism probably never even knew who the fuck he was/is.

^ They also made it sexless (Yun Fat and Mira). Because, you know, asians are sexless.

did he ever fuck in any of his hk movies? he had bitches, but i can't even recall any love scenes...