best waywt pics

You pretty much can't go anywhere from here, so you may as well just start a new account. The apex of your posting career has been reached.

I was just going to post noodz...

ps. hurray 1000 postz 4 u d00d. :):D:mad::rolleyes: :confused: :(;) :eek: :cool:

Trox seems like a nice guy, but come on. That shirt/tie combo is horrible and the suit fits like an enormous sack. How could it possibly be best WAYWT?

gotta agree with you there.....its a great photo, but the fit itself isnt up to trox's usually high standard.

Trox seems like a nice guy, but come on. That shirt/tie combo is horrible and the suit fits like an enormous sack. How could it possibly be best WAYWT?

I'm playing the best waywt PIC card. I like the cheesy smile and the hand on the hip. The fit it self really isnt the best.

103107_face_2617.jpg

not saying this is the worst, but in no possible way does this even remotely qualify for the best.

the hoodie pull over doesn't look good on him. in order to do the oversized thing, you've either gotta have a pretty skinny/small torso and wear even tights-like skinnier pants/denim. i don't know ...maybe if he even sized up on the hoodie...

the portruding gut/barrel-like chest may be the direct result of the fit or maybe it is that physical trait that makes the top look awkward.

103107picfg1.jpg

Ben Sherman harrington

Fred Perry buttondown

Thick as Thieves herringbone tweed trouser

Alden cordo chukka

NE1 WHO DONT LYK THIS CAN EAT DIX N DIE

ACTUALLY IT OK IF U DONT LYK THE POSE OR FACE, BUT FUK NE1 WHO DONT LYK THE CLUTHINZ