best waywt pics

No.

His other fits were better and while this is photographed nice something definitely off about those pants and shoes are too squaretoed.

I can kind of be ok with stacking on khakis because they are thicker, but its too much of a stack here, I think he needs to go a tad up with his dress pants.

I knew that solistik pic was gonna be undeservedly posted in here

Yeah no kidding. Superfuture is a joke when it comes to wearing formal/business clothing. This outfit is...well it's amateur. It doesn't fit that well and the garments don't look like they're of very high quality. The only good pic I've seen in this forum of someone dressed up has been DJRajio (he's a banker though so he should know what to wear). I think the inherent problem is that most fashion brands that people drool over here just don't make very high quality formal/business clothing. Combine that with a younger average age (ie, haven't developed that spectrum of style yet) and you get looks that don't get to a very high level.

Of course it is always possible that it has been Photoshopped, but if you look at the shadow being cast, there is a pointy bit at the top which I take to be Cotton's fingers extended above the thicker shadow which would be his head. It appears that Cotton's fingers are right up behind de Gute's head and so judging the angle of the light, his fingers would become part of the head shadow. Whatever the case, nice shots guys.