worst (sufu) waywt fits

Indeed it is..

Perhaps if she swayed away from supershopper and just mainly focused on trying to adapt to things, i think she would do fine..She merely just rushed into waywt thinking that she'd get praised..Not a good look... If she came in here and listened to what people are telling her, she'd probably be better off..

^^^ agreed. That belt is horrendous...and the...uh...jewlery...looks way out of place...the pairing of a white dress shirt, black blazer and dark blue jeans has been done to death...he just looks a million other business men on corporate casual Friday...if he toned down the belt and lost the bracelets and necklace...and wasnt such a douche..

hold the phone, she has put on dark, straight leg pants (can't tell if they are denim on this monitor), a plain dark drapy top, white shirt under. She has taken huge strides towards sufu-approved clothing.

It seems like it's just a campaign of hate, now, a runaway train, too late, now.

how can she be saved?

hold the phone, she has put on dark, straight leg pants (can't tell if they are denim on this monitor), a plain dark drapy top, white shirt under. She has taken huge strides towards sufu-approved clothing.

It seems like it's just a campaign of hate, now, a runaway train, too late, now.

how can she be saved?

Despite her decent outfit this time around, she's still inside the belly of the beast. Groupthink/hate can be lethal especially behind the anonymity of the internet.

Stop posting, stay lurking, and come back in a few months.

It actually looks like she is trying harder.

The face block out isn't a white square.

The jacket doesn't look terrible.

She doesn't have bootcuts on.

BUT, she still has on those terrible shoes.

And she still has a stupid ass fake come hither myspace you want my lady lumps pose.

I think hotchoc just needs to stop posting waywts for a while.. If she stays on here long enough, im sure she'll improve.. Just hope her attitude isnt as bad as her fits..
Indeed it is..

Perhaps if she swayed away from supershopper and just mainly focused on trying to adapt to things, i think she would do fine..She merely just rushed into waywt thinking that she'd get praised..Not a good look... If she came in here and listened to what people are telling her, she'd probably be better off..

^ well that too..

but we all gotta start somewhere..She's just got a long way to go..

look who's laying down the truth. motherfucker are you SERIOUS?

you're a moron who posted absolute shit in waywt a couple of months ago and have yet to post even a mediocre outfit and you're giving out advice? get the fuck outta here

dscf0750gn1.jpg

Stars,

i dont know what kind of ridiculous attempt you're trying to pull off, but in all seriousness, grow the fuck up..

I beleive that i still have a good way to go in terms of my outfits, my first impression wasnt the best of impressions, but at least i took the time to learn and improve.. While you sit there in front of your computer trying to act like a hard ass telling me that my shit is mediocre yet i havent seen you post anything..

I may not be the best of the best, but honestly im not looking to get 5 stars on every single fit that i post..so just stfu and get a life..

Regardless of my fits( which personally i think have improved from the first attempt), thats not going to stop me from trying to help others and not trying to be some fake hard ass jmatsu wannabe.. we all go through our bad times, but how else do you obtain knowledge if you dont grasp whats being taught in front of you? damn infantile mentality you got there