worst (sufu) waywt fits

[quote name='poly800rock;260354

10043640001uy0.jpg

and to avoid a huge battle with the rest of you' date=' i normally am ok with cult's fits, but this one is just a bad robert smith tribute. shirt is like a tall tee from footlocker and the jeans are tucked into his shoes. the 80's were fine, and it's fun to see pics from that era, but reliving the bad trends from the 80's does not carry over today.[/quote']

Dude, fashion today is just a bunch of fucking late 70s/early 80s rehashes.

Anyhow, only thing putting me off of the fit is the massive dressy shirt against the short jacket. Change up either of those pieces and it's golden.

Guest doubletap
Im not trying to pick on you personally...but CAN WE GET OVER THE FUCKING FLANNEL ALREADY!

sorry carl, but thats not a flannel, its actually a really thin shirt.

yeah they have. and the t-shirts actually do have a nice feel of quality to them. but the whole knuckle duster thing is a little too.... wana b gang, and the fit of their hoodies is pretty fucked up. and they're a little hypebeast, but there's worse around.

122206.jpg

i want him to dance. NOW! and the rising sun skate-his are probably my most hated skate-his ever. i dont understand y they're so popular...

Hosoi skate hi's are the fucking business. Might actually be more nostalgia for me, and some other cats, Hosoi was one of my idol skate pro's when I was a kid. Why so popular....do your homework kid.

Hosoi skate hi's are the fucking business. Might actually be more nostalgia for me, and some other cats, Hosoi was one of my idol skate pro's when I was a kid. Why so popular....do your homework kid.

and he's got a bones brigade logo too....hosoi was the shit. best vert skater there ever was. remember his big air competitions?

and he's got a bones brigade logo too....hosoi was the shit. best vert skater there ever was. remember his big air competitions?

Yeah, I think CPF... should be stripped of the Bones Brigade avatar until he shows some respect for roots.

minya, can you give him dino's boob avatar in the meantime? ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen viewpost.gif

JPRUles.jpg

Lol man u should have seen my face when i wass scrolling down and found a pic of myself. the only thing i can say about me and a leroy jenkins hoodie is, i've been wearing the grandma curtains before it was cool (not much to stand for but hey)

i just cant deal with (and have never, even before they got all big and cool, owned a piece from either) crooks and castles or 10 deep, put them together and i feel like fucking killing people

Agreed. 10 Deep is my least favorite brand and Crooks isn't much better. 10 Deep and Crooks are the new LRG.