worst (sufu) waywt fits

All the WAYWTs from davichan that I remember are him out walking his dog. Does he do anything else?

Is this supposed to be a bad thing?

Most people wish they had enough time to walk their dog every single day.

superheros whole crew looks whack. like im sure you are nice guys what ever, but everything too damn tight and crispy. very "metro"

i like chunky shoes. davichan do you and augustus have same jacket? looks nice, but he still looks 17 (17=no swag.)

Out with the mrs to do some last minute xmas shopping

MHANH.jpg

Visvim

Visvim

APC NS

Visvim

i put in here only because all the visvim and still looking like old navy

Left and centre looks like corny azn douches. Right is ok. Scarves are rocked in a mad ghey manner.That is all.
superheros whole crew looks whack. like im sure you are nice guys what ever, but everything too damn tight and crispy. very "metro"

I actually agree, my bro on the left looks mad gay with his scarf and cardigan, and his jeans are superfuture fit (circa 2007). Gradient lenses don't help haha

That's 2 times in one week that i'm in this thread!

This is true. I live two blocks from a methadone clinic so I hear more than my fair share the c-bomb. Hit me up when you're in Sydney, sean, I'll teach you the fine nuances of the word "cunt" in Australia.

Likewise sean, using the word takes a bit of practice, but will allow you to fit right in.

The irony is the guy KNOWS how shit his jeans are that he's fuckin selling 'em near deadstock. He's trying to overcome his doucheness ;) good luck mate But hat's off he did take it on the chin unlike others. sup clopek/duce/etc

why was i mentioned here. grow up you old fuck.

Stop Standing Like That!
Or just go to the bathroom before photographing yourself.
Pigeon toe-ed-ness aside, the outfit also blows.
daht mirror

she's cute.

+rep.

:D