worst (sufu) waywt fits

who cares the way people stand, you all should close this thread and stop being such a judgmental people, just because you're in superfuture forum 24/7 posting trashtalk like these, getting rated as "SUPERJUNKIE" and wear your OVERDYED JAPANESE DENIM(they're all Levi's knock offs actually), would make you people cooler than most beach bums in venice beach(fyi they're cooler than you, because cdg, final homme and other great brands are inspired from those bums,oh shit i dont think you even know about these brands, i thought you all SUPERJUNKIE). bithces please, just take these trash talk to your local nailspa.

ps: i know ya'll would give some "reds" for my post,but WHO CARES, live your life! stop sitting in front of computer for hours

I misread your user name as "Ray Romano". I then read this entire post in Ray Romano's voice.

Seriously? It's a shit/creepy picture.

Alright so funny shit I can take a joke here and there but "shit" photo??? Let's repost one of yours buddy:

a130a694.jpg

Funny how some people who rag on stuff have no room to talk.

No other comments.

hommehomme looks stylish as fuck in that. uniquely very australisian, while his photo is not technically amazing, it does a good job or showing his [in this case] fantastic outfit.

eltopo obviously prides himself on his photographic mastery and has put up some amazing pics [although dude can't read or hasn't bother to notice the resizing guidelines]. his pics often show the mood of the pieces and place them into a context.

these are both relevant ways to post, and should be judged on their own merits.

in the case of the eltopo photo in worst there does seem to be a dislocation to the two people in the image, and if it is telling a story i can't for the life of me work out what it is. i would not go so far as to call it 'shit', and there is not much about it that i found creepy. it is more that there is nothing interesting in it, apart from the recent e-fame of the 2nd participant.

to come in here and defend it in that way does seems like a misunderstanding of the wider community on supertalk outside of superdenim. i do beleive it was called bitchassness at one point.

I am not talking shit about his clothing. I am just saying calling my photo "shit" and then using a camera phone to take your own photo in a mirror, there isn't any comparison and then saying "seriously?" Obviously we are both into different clothing styles which I respect. I don't know why I am even bothering being in this part of the thread on this site. I only came here because someone said someone was badmouthing me. Worthless/Immature thread.

We shouldn't be badmouthing other members of SF anyway.

i would be pretty damn offended if someone who used a camera phone to take pictures like that, reserved the comments that my photo was shit. given someone of eltopo's professionalism it is probably feels like youre just shitting all over his work when you make comments like that. neither of the pictures really deserve to be in this thread, regardless of my personal preference. both fits are fantastic given what the individual is really looking out for.

to come in here and defend it in that way does seems like a misunderstanding of the wider community on supertalk outside of superdenim. i do beleive it was called bitchassness at one point.

I do believe that anyone attention whoring themselves on the internet implicitly consents to criticism (legitimate or otherwise).

Funny to see eltopo make a rook mistake like getting butthurt over supertrash.

Yesterday I worse this green check shirt and a new one I recently got from my girlfriend which is a retro-ish one.

I've been trying out the buttoned-collar/buttoned-up look lately.

154386_1593349406576_1621159824_1410577_5934416_n.jpg

163152_1643188012510_1621159824_1517252_7173321_n.jpg

No words required.

W

i would be pretty damn offended if someone who used a camera phone to take pictures like that, reserved the comments that my photo was shit. given someone of eltopo's professionalism it is probably feels like youre just shitting all over his work when you make comments like that. neither of the pictures really deserve to be in this thread, regardless of my personal preference. both fits are fantastic given what the individual is really looking out for.

My problem with the eltopo picture is not the quality of the picture itself or the fit, but the poses and affect. Guy on his knee looks like a pensive b-boy-logger-rasputin type, it's over choreographed--like a bad lookbook. With the homme.homme fit, he's looking like he's relaxed about the clothes he is in and the look is good, which is way better than some guys trying too hard, no matter how much time and styling went into the waywt.

I do believe that anyone attention whoring themselves on the internet implicitly consents to criticism (legitimate or otherwise).

Funny to see eltopo make a rook mistake like getting butthurt over supertrash.

Eh. Everyone gets butthurt over the first time. Some people get butthurt after the 4th time.

This is what superdenim reach-arounds have wrought.

Guys, it's not all some super circle jerk.

We shouldn't be badmouthing other members of SF anyway.

lol. for negging this post i got this retaliatory neg rep:

best waywt pics (no suck) 01-01-11 05:10 PM eltopo Jackin now!!! Open up!

i dunno. i thought it was sort of funny but superdenim is really supercirclejerk now