worst (sufu) waywt fits

This really isn't "worst" waywt by any means - I generally enjoy all of eltopo's posts... But I cannot take this other guy seriously since the Fuck Yeah Menswear's writeup.

I say this knowing I'm gonna receive hate mail from 99% of sufu... But I know I'm not the only one who thinks it.

was it this.........?

You honestly think I give a fuck about what you wore today?

For real, real?

While you were outside of a Starbucks.

Tweeting low-res pics of your hindquarters.

Showing off your crotch blowout.

I was in a fucking mine shaft.

Fading my selvedge.

And reading Glenn O’Drama’s bio.

On my iPad.

You city slickers slay me.

You really do.

But I guess if Rozay is a dealer.

And Yeezy is a martyr.

Then y’all are some rugged motherfuckers.

But on the real.

When’s the last time you heard it like this?

Henley and suspenders.

Scragglepuss beard and lived in White’s.

Clay pomade and fucking boulders.

Do they let you bring a shovel to brunch?

At Balthazar?

Didn’t think so.

Just because I look like a 49er.

Doesn’t mean my swagger isn’t on a hundred.

Thousand.

Trillion.

I’m chillin’ in the Sierra Nevada.

Somewhere near Kings Canyon.

Prospecting for steez.

You’re drinking a Sierra Nevada.

Somewhere near Flatbush.

Prospecting for chicks with septum piercings.

who cares the way people stand, you all should close this thread and stop being such a judgmental people, just because you're in superfuture forum 24/7 posting trashtalk like these, getting rated as "SUPERJUNKIE" and wear your OVERDYED JAPANESE DENIM(they're all Levi's knock offs actually), would make you people cooler than most beach bums in venice beach(fyi they're cooler than you, because cdg, final homme and other great brands are inspired from those bums,oh shit i dont think you even know about these brands, i thought you all SUPERJUNKIE). bithces please, just take these trash talk to your local nailspa.

ps: i know ya'll would give some "reds" for my post,but WHO CARES, live your life! stop sitting in front of computer for hours

Wow, the anger; what has SuFu ever done to you?

You've been here for more than 3 years, and have been using mostly the forum's market place which has been provided for you, free of charge, to advertise your wares.

The least you could do is be polite.

Don't have to come in and knock on our hobby, hey?

Stop Standing Like That!
Or just go to the bathroom before photographing yourself.

What is wrong with you? Vag envy?

Your comments have nothing to do with her clothes.

Why does it matter how she stands?

You want everybody to assume the raw-denim, cowboy stance?

At least she puts in a good effort to share her fits with us...

Let's see you guys contribute something useful.

Guest I LOVE LFC
DSC_0236-1.jpg

visv

dior hommie

yuketen

P for piru

Not saying this is worst, just showing rey has sort of shot himself in the foot with his wearing of hypejockey brands

why was i mentioned here. grow up you old fuck.

cuz you've held onto some hate from me for years now.

weren't you the one that just negged me last month for dissin' one of your homies?

grow up ya fuckin kid.

First of all:

was it this.........?

You honestly think I give a fuck about what you wore today?

For real, real?

Prospecting for steez.

You’re drinking a Sierra Nevada.

Somewhere near Flatbush.

Prospecting for chicks with septum piercings.

+REPPED.

What is wrong with you? Vag envy?

Your comments have nothing to do with her clothes.

Why does it matter how she stands?

You want everybody to assume the raw-denim, cowboy stance?

At least she puts in a good effort to share her fits with us...

Let's see you guys contribute something useful.

and everyone else:

internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

Chillooooouuuuuuuuuut :). Not like people are actually angry because we all have lives off this forum...or am I the only one who visits this forum for waywt denim, worst waywt, and superfap threads?

I'm pretty sure that's the point. I wasn't aware that they were supposed to be taken seriously. It's a gross over-exaggeration that's quite often true.

Whoa, just visited FYMW, didn't think those 'Fuck Yeah' tumblrs could get any cheesier.

Chillooooouuuuuuuuuut :). Not like people are actually angry because we all have lives off this forum...or am I the only one who visits this forum for waywt denim, worst waywt, and superfap threads?

Looking at your posts so far you've crossed the line from chilling out to trolling.

It's not serious business, but at least have a sense of purpose when you waste time on the internet :P

who cares the way people stand, you all should close this thread and stop being such a judgmental people, just because you're in superfuture forum 24/7 posting trashtalk like these, getting rated as "SUPERJUNKIE" and wear your OVERDYED JAPANESE DENIM(they're all Levi's knock offs actually), would make you people cooler than most beach bums in venice beach(fyi they're cooler than you, because cdg, final homme and other great brands are inspired from those bums,oh shit i dont think you even know about these brands, i thought you all SUPERJUNKIE). bithces please, just take these trash talk to your local nailspa.

ps: i know ya'll would give some "reds" for my post,but WHO CARES, live your life! stop sitting in front of computer for hours

hmm yea i guess im the one whos taking this shit a little too seriously here