worst (sufu) waywt fits

lol. for negging this post i got this retaliatory neg rep:

best waywt pics (no suck) 01-01-11 05:10 PM eltopo Jackin now!!! Open up!

i dunno. i thought it was sort of funny but superdenim is really supercirclejerk now

That is fucking hilarious actually. But fuck retaliatory neg rep.

Superdenim always was a fucking circle jerk.

Kind of like ISS where everyone posts pictures of sneakers for their waywts and people go crazy over the same shows that have been posted a hundred times before.

I think superdenim can be best appreciated within the context and ouvre of superfuture as a whole.

in other words – if a superdenim fit can be posted in normal waywt, ok. But if it's just shirt + jawnz ... neg away.

Alright so funny shit I can take a joke here and there but "shit" photo??? Let's repost one of yours buddy:

Funny how some people who rag on stuff have no room to talk.

No other comments.

Hey guy. Sorry to offend. Quality of picture is fine, didn't realize waywt was more about photography competition then clothes. Since that is the case A+ to you.

p.s relax bro.

It's not a shit photo it is an amazing photo. There was no way anyone could tell it was LVC\Sugarcane, totally had everyone convinced it was Kirkland signature\Eddie Bauer. Thats what amazing photos do, they fool your eyes.

that's definitely not the most cringe-worthy one though.

Roaming around in the desert snapping pics of yourself with a shotgun will always be #1 lame in my heart.

RUGGED INDIVIDUALISM

This just seems like a lot of jealous hating on someone who is sort of "famous" now.

I'm sure he's jerking off to this post as we speak.

As far as the photos go, the actual framing of the shot has NOTHING to do with his fit. Who gives a shit about "he's roaming around the desert" - worst WAYWT is "does this dude's/dudette's clothing choice suck or not?"

I'd posit that context has a great deal to do with whether a dude's clothing choice sucks or not. Take the exact same fit, put it in line at the grocery store, the reactions will be entirely different.

I guess we could make a new thread making fun of pretentious effortposts.

This just seems like a lot of jealous hating on someone who is sort of "famous" now.

Eltopo takes pictures. The clothing worn in those pictures don't always make a great fit together, but they generally do. I think the clothing is just part of the process, honestly, and obviously time goes into taking the shot that isn't just taking pictures with yo cell phone.

As far as the photos go, the actual framing of the shot has NOTHING to do with his fit. Who gives a shit about "he's roaming around the desert" - worst WAYWT is "does this dude's/dudette's clothing choice suck or not?"

Personally I don't think a lot of the criticism here is valid or warranted, on either side. Homme.homme's outfit is sweet, and again, the method of taking the picture doesn't matter. He looks good(no homo). At the same time I don't think eltopo looks BAD, or at least bad enough to be in here. I mean, have you guys looked at some of the whackness posted after him that really deserves some serious calling out?

Also, I think we have covered the MIJ indigo bluekakke that is superdenim WAYWT before, and it's not THAT bad(or at least it wasn't like a month ago).

its misleading because best is "best pics" and worst is "worst fits"

I think it should be one or the other and i like trashing on pics with too much effort so

no. it was supposed to be best pics or fits, and only fits for worst... if you dont like it make your own thread.

wtf is this noise

i mean, he isn't even trying

what's next, uggs x basketball shorts x peacoat?

^ good shit

yesterday was freaking nice

164852_165069953537052_100001021450856_353839_3302997_n.jpg

oakley frogskins

supreme x r. crumb

oakley x mellow johnny's gloves

adidas

under armour

converse