worst (sufu) waywt fits

You mighta missed it but using a word like 'biff' is CLEARLY a joke.

Just to clarify this for the kids that may not know me. I find all the e-beefing to be a joke. It's entertainment.

popcorn_2.gif

No hate to a fellow yellow brother but seriously doesn't it irk you when get under your skin when folks get Chinese/Japanase characters cuz it's "cool bro"

A bloo bloo bloo my culture has been misappropriated for commercial gain! *listens to rap*

I better not see you posting up any americana/cowboy fits, dude.

If i had to get neg rep from anyone... i am happy to say that my first Rep-lipstick cherry popped by 78 this morning.. :eek:

Ouch!, it was hard at first, HA!!, nobody likes to get it... but thanks for your honest critic.. only way to live is to fail and learn, much respect 78, keep SuFu on its toes!!!

what the fuck? this is what's wrong with this place, nobody is even neg repping dudes anymore? you guys have all fallen off. peace

hahahaha meatdog. he's done two zines now, soapbox (his first one) and another one that i forgot the name of and never read. he has a huge collegiate x inked on the side of his head.

GROIN GRAVY! does everyone in australia know meatdog? i seriously want to hang out with him when i'm there

The irony is the guy KNOWS how shit his jeans are that he's fuckin selling 'em near deadstock. He's trying to overcome his doucheness ;) good luck mate But hat's off he did take it on the chin unlike others. sup clopek/duce/etc

tear apart his fixed gear

thx

michcchchchccch - Fallout is a great game as is New Vegas. No hate to a fellow yellow brother but seriously doesn't it irk you when get under your skin when folks get Chinese/Japanase characters cuz it's "cool bro"

Yes it does - I usually attribute it to ignorance rather than malice, keeps my blood pressure in check (I see it all too often at my local burger joints) :P

If i had to get neg rep from anyone... i am happy to say that my first Rep-lipstick cherry popped by 78 this morning.. :eek:

Ouch!, it was hard at first, HA!!, nobody likes to get it... but thanks for your honest critic.. only way to live is to fail and learn, much respect 78, keep SuFu on its toes!!!

Sorry to use you as an example but...

You've got about 1500 rep power and you JUST got your first neg rep.

This forum has really changed I guess?

Niketalk is really great for Bay Area Filipino restaurant recommendations.