worst (sufu) waywt fits

His shitty cuffs tucked in his shoes piss me off more than anything else in the photo.

nah it's gotta be the tongue peeping out... CONCENTRATION!

edit: just repped TG for Ordo's work. my bad.

edit2: shit I just saw the hackysack... thought he was just doin' some retarded dance.

edit3: all you kids STILL complaining about neg rep! Is calling me 'old' the best ya'll can come up with?

Nvm just nuke denim section plz

I was totally considering just linking superdenim to worst waywt or setting up a script that just posted anything from superdenim directly to worst waywt.

but i figure hap would prolly ban me for that.

I was totally considering just linking superdenim to worst waywt or setting up a script that just posted anything from superdenim directly to worst waywt.

but i figure hap would prolly ban me for that.

I'm calling your bluff. Post a proof of concept script.

LOL... I guess I'm allowed to wear 1940's pants , jackets, shirts and boots, but 1940's head gear is fucking lame? Is that right?

I guess I should dress "modern" like the fucking Jersey Shore crowd is that right?

I don't play dress up for the internet.. What I wear is what I wear.

Just wondering why the photo is no longer there HH? Getting shy on us? I gotta see this sweater!

It's just a simple 1950's Alpaca sweater cardigan, but I got so much shit and negs I took it down, Hell I wound up on in this thread after all. I don't think this crowd is ready for the 50's yet. I'll stick to just showing pics of me in chambray, denim and caps....

And thanks on the shoes Paul, they're my favorite longwings although I found a scratch on the toe today, which is why I guess I'm in a bad mood today.

It's just a simple 1950's Alpaca sweater cardigan, but I got so much shit and negs I took it down, Hell I wound up on in this thread after all. I don't think this crowd is ready for the 50's yet. I'll stick to just showing pics of me in chambray, denim and caps....

And thanks on the shoes Paul, they're my favorite longwings although I found a scratch on the toe today, which is why I guess I'm in a bad mood today.

WTF is that attitude?!?! Post what you wear and like. Fearing Supertrash is ridiculous. But hey, just my opinion...

dude...number one, you looked fine, and number two, haploid is a notorious moron. I'd take his neg rep as a compliment. Wear what you like, just like Lando said. He is the mayor of the cloud city Bespin, after all.