worst (sufu) waywt fits

i don't want to be a snitch.

yo, is this that PUA kino peacocking stuff? 'cause if i saw that guy on the street I would be seriously tempted to just kosoto gari him ~~

PVC pants belong back in the 90's industrial music scene. Now, unless dude is going to his dungeon to get into some freaky S&M, it just looks corny.

lol

thanks for pointing that out

I bought them for a corny party in town next week, called The Hustler Ball. I bought a dark red metallic pair as well, might wear them instead.

I kind of like myself in them. But I wish I were straight; it is so much cooler to wear shiny pants when you're straight.

that was fucking painful (the blog).

oh, and as for shiny pants, the only people i've seen pull it off are guys like this:

yoyogi-rockabilly.png

...and even then, the pants are less shiny than just made out of leather...

4450039348_94c175508a_o.jpg

i know this probably got negged tons but being from any suburban highschool in america just isnt a good excuse. this just doesnt look good period.

Why so bad? Granted I am totally overlooking whatever those shoes are and the fact that he is sitting/slouching down, but the overall fit does not look offensive at all. Hair is a different story, but alas, this is "worst fits" thread.

worst waywt fits is for posting pictures that were posted on supertalk only.

if you have problems with people outside of supertalk and how they dress then please deal with it wherever you found them.

from now on if a picture is posted that does not have the a link to the original post on supertalk

it will be deleted.