worst (sufu) waywt fits

Guest lecool
you can kindly fuck off and go back to talking about shit you wish you were copping so you can feel better about yourself

haha.

you're the one copping designer jawnz, maybe it makes it up for your height or your need for same-sex attention.

are you the new scott m?

haha.

you're the one copping designer jawnz, maybe it makes it up for your height or your need for same-sex attention.

are you the new scott m?

like i said... who are you? youre talking alot of shit and i cant see shit backing it up from here.

Guest lecool
worst waywt fits 03-15-10 07:01 AM lecool don't you go to mcmaster? stop trying to sound so eloquent

unfunny even in his butt-hurt retaliatory neg reps

always a ''i try to sound like i attend harvard or princeton but i'm only at mcmaster'' concept

you mad?

lecool is banned for being a new account of a many times banned user and not a very interesting one.

everyone else, post bad fits, talk about bad fits.

just stop with the blah blah blah... did you all follow moobah over from styleforum?

IMG_5322.jpg

IMG_5321.jpg

While this isn't laughably atrocious it is pretty embarassing considering he's got 1,800 posts on a fashion forum. You can jump down my throat since I've got a ton more but after you hit 1,000 you need to at least dress better than "any guy i see at the mall."

i smell a cease and desist letter coming on

We met up with the Iron Heart/Triple Works team in Vegas during tradeshows... we talked about Lando's tshirt - they laughed and said it was cool that he did it, but they don't want him to make any more haha.

the only person in an ivy league school that gave a shit about superfuture was westside.

and he talked more retarded than anyone

R.I.P.

I'm working on my second Ivy League degree and I care about Sufu, even if it's when I get flamed :P

on topic:

I've been seeing a lot more looser fitting jeans recently, not necessarily vintage anti-fit, but just baggy, slouchy jawns all over WAYWT--not a fan. That's not to say everyone should be wearing super-skinny fits, esp. most normal dudes, but the denims that are straight from the thigh down with a 10 inch hem are just not flattering on most dudes (barring Cotton Duck, who makes everything look good). This might be recoil from everything being so slim in the past 5 years, but I don't like it.

While this isn't laughably atrocious it is pretty embarassing considering he's got 1,800 posts on a fashion forum. You can jump down my throat since I've got a ton more but after you hit 1,000 you need to at least dress better than "any guy i see at the mall."

crap. I'm out of the game. Current lack of a girlfriend and ridiculous work schedule just gives enough energy to rep people on superfuture and pass out.